Posted on: May 16, 2019
- Provide full scale accounting support for the property
management team, and function as a key member of this management
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial reports ? prepare
monthly journal entries, financial statement preparation and bank
- Oversee Accounts Receivable process ? monitor cash receipts,
review and bill tenant recurring charges and billing adjustments
and perform tenant ledger reconciliations.
- Coordinate Accounts Payable process ? review invoice coding and
approvals and ensure proper audit trail is in place.
- Maintain sales information ? monitor collection of sales and
review reports Review leases and leasing activity to ensure
- Supervise cash management procedures ? audit petty cash.
- Assist with annual budget preparation ? compile key assumptions
and capital budget information, maintain lease level budgeting for
all tenants, review and enter budget information into the
accounting system, process estimates for miscellaneous income and
- Prepare quarterly reports - quarterly forecast preparation and
provide support to the corporate office in gathering information
for the quarterly financial reports.
- Annual year-end reconciliation process ? CAM, percentage rent,
insurance, utilities, sewer/trash, real estate taxes.
- Coordinate payroll reporting process.
- Assist in all audits at the
- Adaptability ? maintains effectiveness in varying environments,
tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people. ?
- Planning and Organizing ? establish course of action to
accomplish goals and evaluates results, develops schedules and
task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at
once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and
- Customer Focus ? dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of the external and internal customer, acts with
customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships
with customers, and gains their trust and respect. ?
- Dealing with Ambiguity ? can effectively cope with change, can
shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the
total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty. ?
- Learning on the Fly -? learns quickly when facing new problems,
open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure
of anything, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks. ?
- Drive for Results ? can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully, bottom line oriented, pushes self and other for
- B.S./B.A. -? Accounting
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
- 3-5 years real estate accounting experience preferred.#LIJLL
Privacy StatementWhen you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect
information related to those visits, without you actively sending
that information. This information may include, for example, the
internet browser you are using, your access device?s operating
system, the language in which that system presents information to
you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took
you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed
to you, and the links you click on.For additional details please
see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for
each country.For employees in the United States, please view our
Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.--
Keywords: JLL, Killeen , Property Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!