RN Care Manager - FT Days
Company: AdventHealth Central Texas
Posted on: November 18, 2021
DescriptionRN Care Manager ---AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address:--2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX----76549 Top
Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both
professionally and personally working with great individuals, part
of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture
where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national
- Largest school district in the area, with more than 50
elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose
- Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and
Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational
activity Work Hours/Shift: Full Time / Days You Will Be Responsible
- Completes Initial Evaluation for transition of care needs on
all identified patients within one calendar day of admission and
documents according to policies and procedures. Interviews patient
and involved care givers (as permitted by the patient) as well as a
review of the current and past inpatient and outpatient medical
record in the Initial Evaluation.
- Reviews necessary patient information including labs,
medications (Pre and post hospital), History and Physical, Therapy
notes, ED notes, test results and progress notes.
- Incorporates the patient/family care goals and preferences as
much as possible into the transition of care planning and
communicates these goals and preferences to the multidisciplinary
- Incorporate clinical, social and financial factors into the
transition of care plan.
- Meets with patient/families to discuss realistic and
appropriate discharge options and providers of post-hospital
care.-- QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- State specific RN license required
- ACM/CCM Certification preferred
- Two years of medical/hospital nursing experience preferred Job
Summary: RN Care Manager in collaboration with the patient/family,
social workers, nurses, physicians and the interdisciplinary team,
ensures patient-centered care coordination and progression through
the continuum of care.-- The RN Care Manager ensures efficient and
cost-effective care through appropriate resources monitoring, and
clinical care escalations.---- This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen , RN Care Manager - FT Days, Executive , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!