Clinic Director/Physical Therapist - Outpatient Orthopedic
Company: Alliance Physical Therapy
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Clinic Director/Physical Therapist
Check out our Border clinics here:
Salary range: Negotiable and highly competitive!
Join a team that puts its people first and truly cares about
Border Therapy Services, an Alliance Physical Therapy Partner, is
looking for a Clinic Director/Physical Therapist to join our
What's so great about this place?
Border Therapy Services and Alliance Physical Therapy Partners
(APTP) welcomes you to become part of a growing team led by
clinicians. A place where integrity, respect, humility and honesty
define our partnerships. You'll be offered a multitude of benefits
and incentives to take care of you and your loved ones, with plenty
of paid time off for life, vacations, and rest. We pride ourselves
on leading the industry in rewarding your exceptional work,
personally, professionally, and financially.
What is in it for me?
We offer a culture that is 100% invested in your growth and
success. You'll become a partner where you can fulfill your passion
and provide world-class patient care.
We encourage and support life-long learning through mentorship,
unlimited continuing education, and formal leadership training.
You'll be part of a growing company with many opportunities to
advance your career when the time is right for you. Your patient
visit volume will be below industry standards. We understand you
need time to focus on the patient and the flexibility to manage
life's curve balls.
APTP provides an upbeat, positive, and family-like environment. We
are your home away from home. We are seeking individuals with the
same drive, passion, and enthusiasm for helping patients every
Why we are world class:
Competitive pay and all-clinic bonus incentive plan (Profit Sharing
Industry-leading benefits package including 401K, medical, dental,
vision, PTO and paid holidays
Unlimited continuing education perks, including MedBridge
Clinical Operations Leadership Development (COLD) program
Formal and customized mentorship programs
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides therapy to patients maintaining the highest standards
of quality and efficiency.
- Identifies staff development opportunities and facilitates
learning and development to advance clinical skills.
- Assists in development and implementation of clinical policies
and procedures regarding patient care and compliance policies.
- Directs patient care and supervision of care including
evaluation, assessment and planning, to insure proper case
- Recruits, selects and retains clinical and support staff.
- Utilizes other corporate resources in situations where
uncertainty exists in potentially problematic employee relations or
other management issues.
- Consistently communicates with staff through staff meetings,
annual reviews, and informal open-door practices. Provides
constructive feedback and coaching and manages staff performance
- Manages the staffing schedule of the clinic, approves time
cards, PTO requests and maintains an appropriate staff mix and
- This list of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive, and
may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that
senior management may deem necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an accredited program in Physical therapy
- Licensed or eligible in the state of practice. Certification in
areas of practice.
- Three or more years' experience as a practicing therapist with
knowledge of what is required to run a successful clinic. Previous
supervisory experience is preferred.
- Clinical skills acquired through study and practice suitable
for the clinic setting.
- Management skills sufficient to operate a successful
- Highly developed communication and customer relations skills.
Associated topics: lactation, mhlb physical, orthopedic therapy,
outpatient, physical, physical therapist, physical therapy, rehab,
therapist outpatient, therapist physical
Keywords: Alliance Physical Therapy, Killeen , Clinic Director/Physical Therapist - Outpatient Orthopedic, Executive , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!