$15K Sign On Bonus Director PCU (Step Down Unit),
Company: Texas Health Huguley FWS
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Job Description - $15K Sign On Bonus Director PCU (Step Down
Unit), (22044491) Job Description $15K Sign On Bonus Director PCU
(Step Down Unit), ( Job Number: 22044491 ) Description All the
benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- $15K Sign On Bonus
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense) Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about
being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community
that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift
others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and
AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive
professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing
Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and
the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All
while understanding that together we are even better. Schedule:
-Full Time Shift: -Day Shift The community you'll be caring for:
- Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and
AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell,
Coryell and Lampasas counties.
- Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook
are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the
services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the
continually changing healthcare industry.
- As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will
enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities
for growth while working in an environment that is centered around
our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
- Provide care that is consistent with the hospital
accountabilities, Standards of Practice and in support of the
Nursing Service and patient care goals.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing physical,
emotional and spiritual support to the patients, their families and
- Provides quality care by adhering to Standards of Practice,
measuring health outcomes against patient centered goals.
- Utilize multidisciplinary team strategies to achieve quality
- Protects patients and team members by adhering to infection
control policies and protocols.
- Maintains patients' confidence and protects their health
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by
effectively communicating information, responding to request,
building rapport, participating in team problem solving
- Has knowledge of and understands current TJC Standards for the
clinical aspect of the department.
- Advocates for the patients and promotes healthy teamwork with
the multidisciplinary team.
- Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating and
enforcing policies, procedures and best practice.
- Maintains nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, helping with
the orientation process and training.
- Maintains nursing staff accountabilities by coaching,
counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and
appraising job results.
- Develop, implement and maintain a budget for the designated
- Evaluate and modify goals, objectives and organizational
structures to provide the best nursing care service.
- Analyzes the utilization of nursing staff in order to improve
efficiency and effectiveness of nursing staff.
- Collaborates with department managers and staff to identify and
solve departmental issues.
- Represents the departments on various committees and task
- Develop, revise and enforce hospital policies. Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- R egistered Nurse with an Associates Degree.
- Three (3) years of managerial experience.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Registered Nurse License to practice in the state of Texas or a
Compact Registered Nurse License from a NCLA Compact State Job :
Nursing Organization : AdventHealth Central Texas Primary Location
: US-TX-Killeen Work Locations : ME METROPLEX HOSPITAL 2201 S CLEAR
CREEK RD Killeen 76549 Operating Unit : AdventHealth Central
Keywords: Texas Health Huguley FWS, Killeen , $15K Sign On Bonus Director PCU (Step Down Unit),, Executive , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!