Posted on: May 28, 2023
Direct the facility admissions activities by driving the admissions
process, developing, implementing and maintaining
- Provide leadership to the Admissions Department and cultivate
the function of the department as an integrated team.
- Implement the strategic plan of the business development and
marketing department as it pertains to admission to the facility
and direct potential clients to treatment.
- Provide leadership in addressing quality management issues
related to crisis triage, evaluation, intake and admission to the
- Assign/distribute scheduled evaluations, intakes or admissions
as dictated by request and hospital census.
- Conduct quality assurance and quality improvement programs for
all crisis triage, evaluation, intake and admission services.
- Perform follow-up communication functions and generate
recommendations for organization leadership.
- Develop and implement program policies and procedures that
guide the provision of services.
- Responsible for the hiring decisions for Admissions Department
personnel, provide orientation, in-service and continuing education
programs for department staff and other internal positions
responsible for crisis triage and/or evaluation services.
- Serve as clinical liaison with referral sources.
- Work to improve efficiency and quality in delivering services
within the department, responsible for developing and meeting
departmental goals and objectives.
- Ensure that department is up to date on and compliant with new
laws and regulations.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Manage the finances of the department, prepare and monitor
budgets and spending to ensure department operates within allocated
- Determine and implement admissions best-practices, promote the
hospital and maintain a satisfied patient base. OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree, counselor certification, or nursing license
required; Six plus years' experience healthcare related admissions
- Master's Degree in Human Services Field preferred with three
plus years' experience healthcare related admissions, CAC or CADC
with a minimum of five years in the substance abuse treatment
- Three years of work experience as a Director of Admissions in a
substance abuse treatment facility preferred.
- May require LCSW, LMHC by the state for this position or
CAC/CADC, where required.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: ACADIA, Killeen , Director-Admissions, Executive , Belton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...