Clinical Manager - RN License Required - Clinic
Company: Fresenius Medical Care
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Clinical Manager - RN License RequiredAbout this role: As a
Clinical Manager with Fresenius Medical Care, you will ensure that
quality patient care is delivered while maintaining clinical
operations. As the facility leader, you will be part of a
close-knit, collaborative team responsible for delivering unique
care plans and providing dialysis treatment to patients facing end
stage renal disease or chronic kidney disease.
Training and advancement: You will enter our Clinical Leadership
Program that creates and supports a culture of continuous learning
for our managers. The curriculum will cover onboarding, essential
functions, leading your business, and advanced leadership. As a
Clinical Manager, you may advance your career into an Area Team
Lead or Director of Operations role.
Our culture: We believe our employees are our most important asset
- we value, care about, and support our people. We are there when
you may need us most, from tuition reimbursement to support your
education goals, granting scholarships to family members,
delivering relief when natural disasters strike, or providing
financial support when personal hardship hits, we take care of our
Our focus on diversity: We have built a nurturing environment that
welcomes every age, race, gender, sexual orientation, background,
and cultural tradition. We have a diverse range of employee
resource groups (ERGs) to encourage employees with similar
interests, goals, social and cultural backgrounds, or experiences
to come together for professional and personal development,
discussion, activities, and peer support. Our diverse workforce and
culture encourage opportunity, equity, and inclusion for all, which
is a tremendous asset that sets us apart.
At Fresenius Medical Care, you will truly make a difference in the
lives of people living with kidney disease. If this sounds like the
career and company you have been looking for, and you want to be a
vital part of the future of healthcare, apply today.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Manages the operations of the clinic, including costs, processes,
staffing, and quality standards.
* Provides leadership, coaching, and development plans for all
* Partners with internal Human Resources, Quality, and Technical
* Collaborates with or functions as the Home Therapies Program
Manager to oversee the facility's Home Therapies Program.
* Maintains integrity of medical and operations records and
complies with all data collections and auditing activities.
* Accountable for completion of the Annual Standing Order Review
and Internal Classification of Disease (ICD) coding.
* Manages clinic financials including efficient utilization of
supplies or equipment and regular profits and loss review.
* Responsible for all required network reporting and on-site state
or federal surveys.
* Coordinates all aspects of patient care with the appropriate
staff members, from admission through discharge of the patient.
* Ensure education of the patient regarding quality measures,
transplant options, modality awareness, and access care.
* Acts as a resource for the patient and family to address concerns
* Accountable for timely completion of patient care assessments and
* Manages timely patient schedules to ensure facility efficiency
and develops action plans for missed treatments.
* Plans, coordinates, and validates patient eligibility for
* Reports changes in patient status regarding any clinical,
insurance, or travel and transportation issues.
* Participates in the selection and hiring of new team members and
ensures completion of new hiring orientation and mandatory
* Responsible for all patient care employees completing appropriate
training courses and that licensures/certifications are
* Provides support for all clinical staff members at regular
intervals and encourages professional growth.
* Maintains current knowledge regarding company benefits, policies,
procedures, and processes.
* Completes employee evaluations and establishes annual goals.
* Documents any disciplinary actions and confers with the clinic
Director of Operations and Human Resources when needed.
* Manages staff scheduling and payroll.
* Facilitates the application process for physician privileges and
compliance with Fresenius Medical Care Medical Staff By-Laws.
* Responsible for strong physician relationships and ensures
regular and effective communication.
* Participates in Governing Body, an interdisciplinary team for
each region including MSWs, Dietitians, MDs, DOs etc. that governs
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
* Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (RN).
* Current appropriate state licensure.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* 6+ years business operations experience in a healthcare
* 12 months experience in clinical nursing.
* 6 months chronic or acute dialysis nursing experience.
* Successfully pass the Ishihara Color Blind Test.
* Preferred but not required:
* 3+ years supervisory or project/program management
* Med/surg or ICU/CCU experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
* Day-to-day work includes desk and personal computer work and
interaction with patients, facility staff, and physicians
* Position may require travel between assigned facilities and
various locations within the community and/or travel to regional,
business unit, and corporate meetings may be required.
* The work environment is characteristic of a healthcare facility
with air temperature control and moderate noise levels.
* May be exposed to infectious and contagious
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The position provides direct patient care that regularly involves
heavy lifting, moving of patients, and assisting with ambulation.
Equipment aids and/or coworkers may provide assistance.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care, Killeen , Clinical Manager - RN License Required - Clinic, Executive , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!