Plasma Center Medical Director in Killeen, TX
Company: Samuel Contract Staffing
Posted on: November 2, 2018
Medical Director opening in Killeen, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Plasma Center Medical Director in Killeen, TXI work with a plasma donation center in Killeen, TX. We have anopen position for a Medical Director (MD or DO) to join us 4 hours amonth. No specialty or experience required. Paid Training provided.Must be within 50 miles of the clinic. Competitive salary withMalpractice included.Compensation – $125/hrEmployment Type – Contracted Limited part timeCome and join us in our state of the art facilities in Killeen, TX.This is a stand-alone Plasmapheresis clinic that needs a MedicalDirector (MD/DO) 4 hours per month to do chart review, lab analysis,and clinic oversight. Flexible Schedule, Competitive compensation,lifetime CLIA Certification, and Malpractice are all offered.
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Schedule
- Lifetime CLIA certification
- MalpracticeWe are a State of the art global healthcare company leading the fieldsof blood banking, transfusion, protein therapies and lab analysis. Wecollect human plasma from paid donors to create life-savingpharmaceutical products such as clotting factors, immunoglobulins andalbumin for patients who suffer from bleeding disorders, immune systemdeficiencies, burns, and shock.Our mission is to improve the health and well being of people aroundthe world.The Medical Director will provide clinic oversight, chart review, andlab analysis.The schedule is flexible and 30 days in advance for your convenience.You can either work a 4 hour block once per month, or a couple of 2hour shifts each month during weekdays. Specific hours and days wouldbe determined between you and the center management team.We offer paid training and the CLIA certification you would need as labdirector. This would be a 20hr CME credit course you would take online.Once you have had the CLIA cert for one year it becomes a lifelongcertification.Qualifications
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in the state of Texas.
- Basic computer skills, Management, leadership, teaching.
- Live within 50 miles of the clinicI look forward to speaking with you. Would you send your CV and contactinformation?Brad Fournier Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs, hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs, healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical director jobs, medical administrative jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical ceo jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: Samuel Contract Staffing, Killeen , Plasma Center Medical Director in Killeen, TX, Executive , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!