Market Development Manager (Sales) - Belton, TX
Company: Clayton Homes
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Clayton Homes, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is actively searching for a Market Development Manager in the Belton, TX. area. This position will serve as representative of our sales and marketing team. Consulting, educating and managing all responsibilities for his/her respective accounts.?Retailer Relationships:? Responsible for respective accounts within assigned territory.? Working with retailers on sales, marketing, inventory, inventory turns, shipment, product positioning, accounts receivable and parts.? This is a consultative position for developing a high quality relationship with respective retailers. The sales representative is required to continuously train their respective accounts in ongoing product feature benefits and keep retailer personnel completely informed of the entire product line.? The sales representative may recommend tailoring product and marketing programs to the individual needs of the retailer.?Quality Planning, Control and Improvement:? Planning: (in house and on road) Responsible for writing orders that match customer requirements, are clear and precise for production personnel, available to answer retailer questions, works with retailers to maximize sales tools necessary and division inventory, develops credibility and respect of territory accounts. Control: (in house) checks shop plans to insure match of customer order, confirms sales order matches customer request, monitors territory shipments, checks pricing, documents and issues sales change orders, and tracks deadlines required. Improvement: (in house and on road) Travels and researches the market that the respective territory represents striving to develop a clear market analysis, continued growth in current retailers and in establishing new accounts, and a well educated retailer network leading to customer satisfaction. All sales representatives are expected to achieve 95% levels of customer satisfaction as measured by independent survey.Sales Productivity:? Organizes all sales responsibilities in territory to maximize clarity, efficiency, and productivity within the constraints of the approved product offering while meeting established retailer and territory sales goals. This will include meeting promised customer deadlines, flooring requirements, run releases, product change requests/orders,? manufacturing floor information in accuracy and completeness, shipping schedules, accounts receivable and prospecting of territory
- Successful sales background?and the ability to travel 50% of the time, with some overnight stays required.?
- Must be computer literate with general knowledge of information technology and its application to sales and marketing.
- Bachelor?s degree preferred or?combination of equivalent experience.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and clearly.
- Basic?ability to read and understand architectural and engineering specifications and graphics.
- Must be able to walk, climb, lift loads of at least 25 lb. and perform such other physical duties as may be necessary to inspect all areas of division facilities or customer work locations.
- Must be able to travel to retailer business sites, to retail customer home sites, and to corporate and trade association meetings.??
- Must be able to operate and be insured to operate a personal automobile and use regularly available commercial transportation as appropriate.
Keywords: Clayton Homes, Killeen , Market Development Manager (Sales) - Belton, TX, Executive , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!