Wound Care Registered Nurse PRN Days
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Wound Care Registered Nurse - AdventHealth Central Texas Location
Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549 Top Reasons to
Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both
professionally and personally working with great individuals, part
of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture
where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national
- Largest school district in the area, with more than 50
elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose
- Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and
Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational
activity Work Hours/Shift: PRN / Days You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides case management to a group of patients providing
specific assessments according to protocols and procedures,
clinical competence in procedural skills, treatments, and
patient/caregiver education related to wound care management, and
acts as patient advocate in delivery and coordination of patient
- Provides efficient and effective care with the guidance of the
physician during the clinic sessions, attends the clinics where
scheduled and is dependable. Able to manage a number of patients at
the same time with high energy and organization.
- Collaborates with other health care providers, wound care
center Physicians, Program Director and Medical Director, regarding
clinic and patient needs. Qualifications
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or
university; or one to two years related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Registered Nurse with a current license
- Wound Care Certification preferred.
- Medical Surgical, home health, or wound care, also
- Maintains and demonstrates competency in BLS (Basic Life
Support), infection control, safety and all unit required skill
review. Job Summary: Responsible for the patient care in the Wound
Care Center. This includes, but is not limited to, utilization of
skills in organization, planning, implementing, evaluating, and
providing care through the use of hospital and nursing
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Killeen , Wound Care Registered Nurse PRN Days, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!