Posted on: August 29, 2020
Radiology opening in Killeen, Texas. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com USGP has an opportunity for a
Radiologist to provide services in Killeen, Texas. In this role,
you will provide care to our military service members, their
families, and veterans within the Dept. of Radiology at Carl R.
Darnall Army Medical Center - Fort Hood, Texas,
- Serve our Country without wearing a Uniform
- No Malpractice Insurance Hassles
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Weekend/Holiday on call coverageIf you check all boxes below,
then connect with me, by sending an email to Latoya Davis at and
provide the best # to reach you. (If texting is easier, then send a
text to , stating your interest).
- M.D. or D.O.
- Successful completion of an approved internship and residency
- 2 years' of experience practicing diagnostic radiology
- Active Texas State License
- Basic Life Support
- U.S. Citizen
USGP is an Equal Opportunity Employer Keyphrases: radiology tech
jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology
assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs,
ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist
jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs,
ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs,
ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs,
radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography
technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: USGP, Killeen , Radiologist, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!