Radiologist (Physician #)
Posted on: November 22, 2020
USGP has an opportunity for a Radiologist to provide services in
Killeen, Texas. In this role, you will provide care to our military
service members, their families, and veterans within the Dept. of
Radiology at Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center - Fort Hood,
- Serve our Country without wearing a Uniform
- No Malpractice Insurance Hassles
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Weekend/Holiday on call coverage If you check all boxes below,
then connect with me, by sending an email to Latoya Davis at [Click
Here to Apply] and provide the best # to reach you. (If texting is
easier, then send a text to [Click Here to Apply] , stating your
- M.D. or D.O.
- Successful completion of an approved internship and residency
- 2 years' of experience practicing diagnostic radiology
- Active Texas State License
- Basic Life Support
- U.S. Citizen
USGP is an Equal Opportunity Employer Keyphrases: radiology tech
jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology
assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs,
ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist
jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs,
ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs,
ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs,
radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography
technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: USGP, Killeen , Radiologist (Physician #), Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!