RN Clinical Educator AHCT - FT Days
Posted on: November 16, 2021
RN Clinical Educator ---AdventHealth Central TexasLocation
Address:--2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX----76549Top Reasons
to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both
professionally and personally working with great individuals, part
of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture
where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national
- Largest school district in the area, with more than 50
elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose
- Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and
Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun
events.Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational
activityWork Hours/Shift:Full Time / DaysYou Will Be Responsible
- DEVELOPS, EDUCATES, AND EVALUATES CLINICAL EDUCATIONAL
- Integrates the philosophy and objectives of Metroplex Adventist
Health System in the framework of educational activities.
- Collaborates with other Educators/Super Users to develop
appropriate teaching opportunities for staff.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of Cerner as it relates to nursing
and ancillary staff.Demonstrates principles of adult learning and
appropriate educational methodologies in program design as
evidenced by program outlines and learning modules.
- PROVIDES EDUCATION OF NURSING STAFF/HEALTHCARE PERSONNELPlans
and develops educational programs for clinical staff based upon
identified needs and stated objectives as documented in needs
assessments, committee reports and verbal and written requests,
coordinating with the Director of Clinical Informatics.
- Collaborates with management and staff to identify and assess
clinical learning needs.
- Provides support for internships and orientation programs to
effectively develop a competent practice environment.
- Identifies and clearly communicates gaps in staff knowledge
and/or competency to the
- PARTICIPATES IN PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT ACTIVITIES TO ENHANCE
AND OPTIMIZE CLINICAL PRACTICE
- Initiates and actively participates in departmental quality
- Works in collaboration with the Director and Manager of
supported units to assist with staff meetings to ensure
updates/changes are disseminated.
- Monitors and reports staff compliance with specific initiatives
as well as timely follow up with new staff to identify
- Activity participates in assigned committee(s), manages special
projects such as new project implementation training.Uses critical
thinking skills to project potential problems and solutions in
training and data management.
- Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a
competent, professional and courteous manner.Manages multiple
projects and tasks simultaneously, maintaining a positive attitude
and customer focus.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Killeen , RN Clinical Educator AHCT - FT Days, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!