Occupational Therapist PRN
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Occupational Therapist - AdventHealth Central TexasLocation
Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549Our team members
are nationally recognized for delivering the highest level of care.
We offer the latest advances in medicine and provide uncommon
compassion as part of our faith-based approach to wellness. Our
employees make a difference on a higher level by Extending the
Healing Ministry of Christ. At AdventHealth Central Texas &
AdventHealth Rollins Brook, you will receive a competitive salary
while experiencing the freedom to deliver the best care for
patients' bodies, minds, and spirits in a way you feel passionate
about. There is no better place to make a true impact in the lives
of others.Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas,
Killeen, TX - Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central
Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens
of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties. - Both AdventHealth Central
Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting
in the community by offering the services, technologies and
facilities to set the standard with the continually changing
healthcare industry. - As a member of our team of more than 1,000
employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits
and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that
is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of
Work Hours/Shift:PRNWhat You Will Need:
- Must be Graduate of a college-based or university-based
Occupational Therapy training program accredited by the American
Occupational Therapy Association / Commission on Accreditation in
Occupational Therapy Education.
- Must have earned a minimum of a Master's Degree in Occupational
Therapy (unless "grandfathered" by the Texas Board of Occupational
Therapy Examiners with a Bachelor's Degree.
- Must have a current Texas Occupational Therapist License.
- Clinical Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy preferred
- Extensive experience in both adult and pediatric patient
- Specialty certification(s) in Occupational Therapy: Pediatric
Behavioral Feeding Program preferred
- This OT position responsibility is to provide evaluations and
treatment for patients within the scope of a licensed Occupational
Therapist as defined by the Texas Occupational Therapy Practice Act
and the Texas Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners.
- The OT department for AdventHeath Central Texas Health Systems
has four locations two inpatient and 2 outpatients. Ever OT may
have a primary department but may be asked to work in the other
areas as well.
- AdventHealth Rehabilitation Outpatient Center in Killeen or
Lampasas providing occupational therapy services to pediatric,
adult and/or geriatric patients as needed, including supervision of
- AdventHeath Central Texas Hospital Inpatient- Killeen and
Rollins Brook Hospital Inpatient and Swing bed - Lampasas.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs occupational therapy evaluations; establishes patient
goals based on evaluation results, and develops occupational
therapy plans to achieve established goals.
- Implements occupational therapy plans in concurrence of
referring / attending physician.
- Provides high quality patient care and treatment to facilitate
achievement of patient goals, maximize patient functional
abilities, and optimize patient outcomes and quality of life.
- Effectively communicates with Occupational Therapist Assistant,
referring/attending Physician, patient / family and other
rehabilitation team members to ensure coordination and continuity
- Accurately and promptly completes medical record data entry to
document patient progress; accurately and promptly completes
patient charge entry to support billing for services provided.
- Maintains knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements
related to professional license and ensures continuous
- Supports the mission, standards and goals of AdventHealth and
the Rehabilitation Department by demonstrating behaviors and
attitudes consistent a Christian healing ministry.
- May provide clinical, but not operational, supervision to
Occupational Therapist Assistants.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Killeen , Occupational Therapist PRN, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!