RN Team Lead ED FT Nights $15,000 Sign On Bonus
Posted on: January 15, 2022
RN Team Lead ED - AdventHealth Central TexasLocation Address: 2201
S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549Top Reasons to Work At
AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both
professionally and personally working with great individuals, part
of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture
where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national
- Largest school district in the area, with more than 50
elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose
- Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and
Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational
activityWork Hours/Shift:Full Time / NightsYou Will Be Responsible
- Works collaboratively with staff members involved in care of
case managed population.
- Manages each patient transition through the system and
transfers accountability to the appropriate person/agency upon
- Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of
- As appropriate, reviews all patient admission data within the
designated time frames as established by policy to determine the
suitability of the level of care.
- Maintains control of narcotics by correctly signing out and
counting medications with no more than one (1) variance per year as
identified by observations and/or documented concerns.
- Oversees and coordinates patient care delivered by the
multidisciplinary care team.
- Reports all variances to appropriate resources.
- Facilitates for/provides necessary patient/education
pre-admission, during length of hospital stay, and post-hospital
discharge as indicated.
- Seeks available resources to help formulate ethical
- Assigns tasks or delegates care based on the needs of the
client and the knowledge and skill of the provider selected.
- Seeks constructive feedback regarding own practice.
- Associate remains flexible to changing systems, is expected to
demonstrated quality and effectiveness in work habits and treat
staff, physicians, patients and families with consideration and
- Understands computer downtime procedures.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.Qualifications
What You Will Need:
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state of Texas or in a
qualifying compact state.
- Associates in Nursing
- BLSJob Summary:The Team Leader adheres to and follows the
goals, philosophy, standards and guidelines of AdventHealth Central
Texas. The Team Leader is a specialized health care professional
who reports to the Nursing Manager and provides leadership to the
unit assigned by supervising the coordination of the care and
services for the patients on the unit for their assigned shift. The
Team Leader will lead their staff on the delivery of safe patient
care, quality strategies, throughput initiatives, patient
satisfaction and employee satisfaction. In collaboration with the
ED Leadership Team, the Team Leader will conduct performance
evaluations of their assigned staff, participate in peer interviews
of potential new hires for their team, and will make suggestions to
their Nurse Manager of any staff recognitions and/or disciplinary
actions. This position demonstrates leadership through conflict
resolution and service recovery with patients, families,
physicians, and staff and proactively removes barriers to
effectively implement AdventHealth Central Texas strategic plan to
achieve our vision. The Team Leader maintains clinical competency
and is required to provide direct patient care.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Killeen , RN Team Lead ED FT Nights $15,000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!