Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) is a licensed
registered nurse with advanced specialized training in the
administration of anesthesia. The CRNA administers, monitors, and
adjusts anesthetic doses to individual patients, from neonatal
through geriatrics, during surgery and other procedures as
- Selects and administers anesthetic techniques, medications, and
adjunctive drugs according to accepted departmental guidelines.
- Identifies and manages emergency situations according to
departmental policies and procedures.
- Induces and maintains general anesthesia at required and safe
levels, using techniques prescribed by the assigned staff
anesthesiologist or techniques customarily used within the
- Performs basic perioperative diagnosis testing and
documentation to the anesthetic record.
- Closely supports and monitors life functions. In the case of
adverse response to any drug, takes corrective action and seeks
consultation from the senior Staff Anesthesiologist in a timely
- Terminates anesthesia in a timely fashion, ensuring patient
safety to post-anesthetic recovery room.
- Informs the Recovery Room Anesthesiologist and assigned Staff
Anesthesiologist of any complications.
The ideal CRNA candidate is certified to practice in the state of
Texas and is adept at administering anesthesia using a variety of
techniques and equipment; and communicating effectively with
clinical staff and physicians.
- CRNA Position Highlights:
- Enhanced Compensation Package with $60,000 sign-on bonus
- Overtime Available
- Favorable culture with mentorship for new graduates
- Relocation assistance
- Work/Life Balance
- CME Reimbursements up to 4K plus five CME days
- Join the comradery of a large established team of CRNAs and
- This is an employed position with no state income
taxSpecialty/Department/Practice - BSWH CRNA TempleShift/Schedule -
Full Time CRNA TempleBenefits - Our competitive benefits package
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or
EDUCATION: Bachelor'sEXPERIENCE: Minimum/no experience
requiredCERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION: Nurse Anesthetists
(CRNA)ACLS (ACLS): ACLS in 30 days of hire or transferBasic Life
Support (BLS): BLS in 30 days of hire or transfer
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Killeen , CRNA Temple, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!