Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Phlebotomist 1 collects and processes quality specimens in a
safe manner as outlined in BSWH policies and procedures. Aids in
the delivery of exceptional patient care.
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE*
* Follows all established specimen collection, labeling,
transportation, and handling procedures.
* Responsible for high customer satisfaction through professional
and ethical conduct.
* Performs job responsibilities in an efficient and effective
* Demonstrates engagement with achieving department goals and
* Performs clerical duties.
*KEY SUCCESS FACTORS*
* Knowledge and ability to perform laboratory protocols and
procedures in accordance with regulations
* Analytical and critical thinking abilities.
* Ability to comprehend and communicate instructions.
* Ability to multitask.
* Skill in the use of computers and related software
* Knowledge of safety and infection control standards.
* Ability to work collaboratively with others.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
* EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
* EXPERIENCE - Less than 1 Year of Experience
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Killeen , Phlebotomist 1, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!