Therapist Physical PRN
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe Physical Therapist PRN provides care to patients
through evaluation, treatment planning, treatment implementation,
patient education and discharge planning to maximize the patient's
functional level.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- PATIENT CARE: Evaluates, treats and monitors patient. Modifies
therapy program and goals.
- ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES: Performs thorough and concise clinical
documentation in a timely manner. Enters charges accurately.
Understands reimbursement related to practice setting.
- COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with patients and
families, departmental coworkers, and members of the medical care
team. Provides education to patients, family and staff.
- CLINICAL SUPERVISION: Supervises support staff, students and
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Advances clinical skills through
ongoing education, literature review and implementation of evidence
based practice. Shares knowledge to develop the clinical skills of
colleagues. Adheres to organizational, national, and state
- ORGANIZATIONAL FOCUS: Maintains awareness of system goals.
Aligns individual goals and work activities to support or impact
the system goals.KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Must possess problem solving skills of the type and at a level
necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must possess good communication skills and be able to relate
professionally and positively to patients, patient's family
members, and facility staff.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills
with all levels of the healthcare team and assures delivery of
excellent customer service to all patients, visitors, physicians
- Possesses proficient computer knowledge; operates multiple
computer systems and standard Rehabilitation equipment.
- High attention to detail in fast paced and dynamic
- Ability to multitask effectively while maintaining a high level
of productivity.BENEFITSOur competitive benefits package includes
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1Note: Benefits may vary based upon
position type and/or level -QUALIFICATIONS
- EDUCATION - Masters' or Bachelors plus 2 years of work
experience above the minimum qualification
- EXPERIENCE - Less than 1 Year of Experience
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS or BLS within 30 days of hire or
transfer. - - - - - - -
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Killeen , Therapist Physical PRN, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!