Posted on: June 17, 2022
- Please note: this position is located in Killeen, TX.
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place,
one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a
year in the communities we serve and believe that every person
deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission
drives everything we do! With over 3000 employees in offices across
the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our
mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high
quality dental care to underserved families in a fun, compassionate
environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million
smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking a Medical or Dental Anesthesiologist to
join our growing team. Support our mission to provide excellent
dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and
memorable experiences for children and adults. Join a team that
believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients. Find
your opportunity to make an impact:
- As an Anesthesiologist, you will be changing the lives of
adults and children who often do not have access to affordable,
quality dental care by providing care in a hospital, surgery center
or in office with a pedodontist.
- Take care of your community while participating in activities
to promote a positive image of the company!
- Join in morning huddles (hey, you can even run one!), plan your
day and let your team know how much you appreciate them, highlight
great examples of customer focus, collaboration, meeting goals,
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient
We expect you to have:
- Completed an accredited Anesthesiology Residency (Medical or
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry or medicine in
state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or
eligible for licensure, if applicable
- Other certifications as required - PALS, BLS, DEA, etc.
- Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both
children and adults
What we offer:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Company paid malpractice insurance coverage
- CE offered through ADA Accredited Continued Education
Recognition Program (C.E.R.P)
- Reimbursements for associated licenses, certifications and
professional dues such as ADA and/or AAPD memberships
- Flexible employment options including full time, part time and
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life
- VISA and Green Card sponsorship available
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not
practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate
it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean
that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability,
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Benevis, Killeen , Dental Anesthesiologist, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!