RN Cardiac Progressive Care
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Posted on: June 24, 2022
OverviewMemorial Hospital in Temple, TX, part of Baylor Scott &
White Health is seeking a full time Registered Nurse to join our
amazing Cardiac Progressive Care Unit (4 South). The #1 city in the
nation for Nursing opportunities and advancement! Baylor Scott &
White Memorial Hospital is a 636-bed specialty care teaching
hospital and the only Level 1 Trauma Center between Dallas and
Austin.**$10k sign-on bonus offered to qualified
candidatesSchedule: Full Time - Days/Nights - 36 hours per weekUnit
SummaryThis 36-bed telemetry monitored nursing unit provides the
opportunity to work with a wide variety of patients ranging in age
from Adults to Geriatrics. The conditions that are within the scope
of service for 4 South include but are not limited to the
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Bypass
- Pre/Post Heart Transplant Patients
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Percutaneous Trans-luminal coronary angioplasty
- Chest Pain
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Vascular surgery
- Ventricular Assist Device (VAD)
- Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring
"Truly one of the most fascinating floors to work on. Cardiology is
a field where technology, resources and research are always being
pushed to the highest level; The Cardiac Progressive Care Unit is
the setting where that takes place."
- Director of NursingBenefitsOur competitive benefits package
includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1Note: Benefits may vary based upon
position type and/or levelBaylor Scott & White Health Registered
- Competitive pay including an RN Bonus Program rewarding nurses
for providing exceptional care and improving patient outcomes.
- Attractive Relocation Assistance for full-time candidates.
- A strong shared governance model featuring unit-based councils
that empower nurses and improve patient outcomes.
- Access to more than 4,000 hours of online continuing education
for professional development.
- A strong system Nurse Practice Council that uses autonomy,
authority, and accountability in collaboration with
transformational nursing leadership to drive nursing practice
throughout Baylor Scott & White Health.
- A spirit of inquiry and innovation that promotes Evidence-based
practice, research, and innovations in nursing practice.
- A healthy work environment and culture of safety using
inter-professional collaboration and professional competencies to
meet the needs of patients to provide safe passage and quality
outcomes at every encounter.Why Baylor Scott & White Health At
Baylor Scott & White Health, we empower each other to create
healthier communities and deliver safe and high-quality care across
the state of Texas. With more than 52 hospitals, 800 access points,
a quality health plan and an award-winning research institute,
you'll enjoy endless opportunities to make your mark on the future
of healthcare. At Baylor Scott and White Health, you'll be joining
a team that's committed to better. Because better never settles.
And neither should you. As the largest not-for-profit healthcare
system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor
Scott & White Health has the resources to offer a variety of career
opportunities to meet your personal and professional goals. The
Baylor Scott & White Health nursing team challenges each other to
innovate, to constantly raise the bar and to never settle. Every
day, our diverse group of team members bring unique talents, a
passion for innovation and a deep Commitment to those we
serve.Baylor Scott & White Health is the most awarded system in
Texas, and a Certified Great Place to Work! Consider a career move
to Memorial Hospital and join our exceptional nursing team
committed to something better.
Requirements of the Ideal Candidate
- Graduate of RN School of Nursing
- ADN required; BSN preferred
- Active RN License
- Minimum of 6 Months of RN experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required.
- EDUCATION - Grad of an Accredited Program
- MAJOR - Nursing
- EXPERIENCE - 2 Years of Experience
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Registered Nurse (RN)
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS or BLS within 30 days of hire or
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Killeen , RN Cardiac Progressive Care, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!