RN, Emergency Department
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Description Overview***Offering up to $15,000 Sign-on Bonus
(Terms apply)*** This position is responsible for planning and
delivery of direct and indirect patient care, developing nursing
care plan in coordination with patient, family and
interdisciplinary staff as necessary and communicating changes in
patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing
Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- rovide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop a nursing care plan in coordination with patient,
family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- This nurse will communicate changes in patient's clinical
condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and
co-workers as appropriate.
- Participates in discharge planning
- Completion of required education to obtain Texas Licensure as a
Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in an Emergency Room
hospital setting required
- Two contact hours related to forensic evidence collection for
any RN practicing in an emergency room setting (one-time
- Registered Nurse (RN) with Texas Board of Nursing - OR -
current home state license is required for multi-state license
recognition through the Nurse Licensure Compact
- Required to complete the education necessary to obtain my BSN
degree within four (4) years of my date of hire with Seton Medical
Center Harker Heights
- BLS and ACLS through American Heart Association (AHA) required
- PALS (AHA) and/or ENPC required upon hire
- TNCC within 18 months of hire - - - - - -
With 30 hospitals and hundreds of clinics, Ardent Health Services
is a premier provider of health care services, delivered with
compassion for patients and their families and with respect for
employees, physicians and other health professionals. Nearly half
of our facilities have been recognized among healthcare's best
places to work. -
Our hospitals and health systems include; Hillcrest Health System
in Oklahoma, UT Health East Texas, BSA Health System, and Seton
Medical Center Harker Heights in Texas, Lovelace Health System in
New Mexico, University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus
in Kansas, Portneuf Medical Center in Idaho, as well as Hackensack
Meridian Health at Pascack Valley, and Hackensack Meridian Health
Mountainside hospitals in New Jersey.
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Killeen , RN, Emergency Department, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!