Diagnostic Imaging Tech / Radiology Tech - Orthopedic Clinic
Company: Seton Medical Center Harker Heights
Posted on: November 26, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The Radiology Technician will provide patient care
services in the back office setting, which will meet the specific
needs of the patient.JOB COMPENTENCIES
- Personal Effectiveness -- Meets established timelines; follows
through to ensure completion of assigned objectives, seeks feedback
to improve performance, and demonstrates a positive, "can do"
- Innovation and change -- Looks for opportunities to improve
processes and services, makes an effort to learn and develop new
skills, and is resourceful and enthusiastic in responding to new
- Fostering Teamwork -- Is open and honest in dealing with
others, demonstrates commitment to team objectives, and sees
challenges facing department and helps the team to address
- Quality Services -- Delivers high quality services to internal
and external customers, accepts responsibility and takes action to
address quality issues, and helps operations & services respond to
the needs of caregivers
- Integrity -- Adheres to a standard of ethical conduct that
promotes trust and open communication, earns trust by living up to
commitments, and can be counted on to keep confidences
- Innovator -- Seeks creative ways to solve problems to achieve
growth or reduce costs, willing to lead, risk-taker, willing to
make mistakes, achieves quality outcomes.
- Commitment to Service- Committed to excellence in customer
service and operational performance, customer focused, cares for
- Rewards/Recognizes- Communicates clear expectations, values
work and efforts of others, recognizes and rewards
- Stewardship- Finds ways to accomplish tasks, problem-solving,
positive and persistent, uses resources responsibly and
effectively, uses own and other's time wisely, sets priorities,
proactive, plans and works effectively, follows through
- Self-Awareness- Insightful into his/her strengths, demonstrates
effective emotional responses, self-confident, involves people with
strength he/she does not possess.
- Prepares patients and performs radiology duties within the
scope of practice
- Ensures equipment is in working order. Reports equipment
malfunctions to appropriate personnel for servicing.
- Maintains appropriate logs for the state Radiation Rules and
- Performs back-office administrative duties such as obtaining
- Performs clinical tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Compliance with established policies and procedures,
objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and
infection control standards.
- Observes and communicates changes in the patient's condition to
- Assists provider with exams, procedures and other processes
related to direct patient care under direct supervision
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited radiology technician program
- 1 year of clinic experience preferred
- Must be proficient with Electronic Health Records
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with physicians,
personnel, patients, family members, visitors, and the public.
-Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Non Certified Radiological Technician Registry thru Texas
- BLS certification thru American Heart Association
Keywords: Seton Medical Center Harker Heights, Killeen , Diagnostic Imaging Tech / Radiology Tech - Orthopedic Clinic, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!