High-pay RN Killeen - Med Surg
Company: Maxim Healthcare
Posted on: January 15, 2023
High-pay RN KilleenWe are seeking a driven, compassionate, and
committed Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team and make a
difference in the lives of our patients! If you love being an
integral part of your patients well-being, providing high-quality
care, and establishing great relationships with your patients, this
is the right job for you!
Please read the positions description, responsibilities and
requirements to learn more:
Maxim Healthcare Services is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to
assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the
nursing process and the delivery of patient care in the North
Austin area. The Registered Nurse (RN) demonstrates the ability to
make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner under
the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
* Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care.
* Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial
changes in the patient's condition.
* Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
* Documents the patient's plan of care using identified nursing
diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing
* Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan
of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome
* Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in
medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing
* Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient
care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing
* Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the
* Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN)
contract or state regulation).
* Current PPD or Chest X-Ray (TB)
* Current BLS card/CPR Card (Hands-on/ In-person)
* One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
* Previous Private Duty Nursing (PDN) experience preferred.
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are
the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the
* Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* 401(k) savings plan
* Awards and recognition programs
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more
than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing,
physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and
behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses
and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service,
compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs
makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare, Killeen , High-pay RN Killeen - Med Surg, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!