Registered Nurse Behavioral Health 7am-7pm - Behavioral Health
Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Registered Nurse Behavioral Health 7am-7pm* SIGN ON BONUS $
We are looking for someone who has a passion for the community we
serve and experience in high quality service to their community.
You will work with other dedicated professionals who share your
passion for helping individuals in need.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) at Cedar Crest Hospital, which is part
of the nation's leading behavioral healthcare network, you will
play an essential role in our organization. You will also make a
vital contribution to the health and well-being of individuals in
crisis and their loved ones. You will be a pivotal provider of
While serving as a Registered Nurse (RN) with us, you will have the
opportunity to enhance your current skillset, develop new
capabilities, assume greater responsibilities, and become a
recognized leader in your field. Every day that you are with us,
you will know that your efforts are directly improving the lives of
individuals and families in crisis.
Cedar Crest Hospital provides a comprehensive package of benefits
for the RN position. Current benefits include:
* Competitive hourly rate with shift differential available
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Sign-on bonus available
* Relocation assistance available for eligible candidates
* Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
* Excellent training program
* Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilities
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS
Nights - 7:00p - 7:00a
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
* Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral
health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans,
maintain medical records and educate patients and their families
about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
* Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope
of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act
regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as
facility and corporate policies and procedures.
* Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
* Ensure patient's status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of
significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox,
medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to
* Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial
treatment plan is completed upon admission.
* Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions in
providing direct patient care.
* Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document
accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on
* Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed
efficiently and accurately as directed.
* Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining
professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving
patient direct attention and maintaining rational detachment.
* Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as
* Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients,
visitors, coworkers and others involved in patient treatment in an
* Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
* Current RN license in the State of Texas or Multistate
* CPR and CPI certification required (training available upon hire
and offered by facility).
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Killeen , Registered Nurse Behavioral Health 7am-7pm - Behavioral Health, Healthcare , Belton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!