Registered Nurse OSU - Med Surg
Company: AdventHealth Central Texas
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Registered Nurse OSUDescription
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Career Development
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
* Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days or Nights available
Location: 2201 S. Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
The community you'll be caring for:
* Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
* AdventHealth Central Texas is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
* As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you'll contribute:
The Registered Nurse - OSU performs direct patient care activities that are developmental and age specific for the population served. The Registered Nurse performs a wide variety of job duties during their shifts; promotes and restores patients' health by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, completing the nursing process and the patients' plans of care, providing emotional, physical and spiritual support to the patients and their families and supervising assigned team members. The Registered Nurse is under the supervision of the Nurse Manager and the assigned charge nurses. Actual roles and tasks may vary depending upon the unit or department assigned.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Provide care that is consistent with the hospital accountabilities, Standards of Practice and in support of the Nursing Service and patient care goals.
* Deliver patient centered nursing care using the SHARE principles to ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
* Establishes a compassionate environment by providing physical, emotional and spiritual support to the patients and their families.
* Provides quality care by adhering to Standards of Practice, measuring health outcomes against patient centered goals.
* Utilize multidisciplinary team strategies to achieve quality outcomes.
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with policies and procedures, calling for assistance from healthcare support personnel when needed.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Associate's Degree in Nursing
* Registered Nurse License to practice in the state of Texas or a Compact
* BLS Certification by the American Heart Association.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Schedule: 3 - Night
Shift: AdventHealth Central Texas
Req ID: 23002015
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Registered Nurse OSUDescription
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen , Registered Nurse OSU - Med Surg, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
here to apply!