$15K ER RN Days OR Nights Available - ED - Emergency Department
Company: AdventHealth Central Texas
Posted on: March 15, 2023
$15K ER RN Days OR Nights AvailableDescription
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* $15,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Career Development
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
* Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days OR Nights Available
Shift : 7:00am- 7:00pm OR 7:00pm-7:00am
Location: 2201 S. Clear Creek Rd, Killeen, Texas 76549
The community you'll be caring for:
* Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
* Both AdventHealth Central Texas is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
* As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you'll contribute:
The ED Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct patient centered care in a critical care area as part of a multidisciplinary team to prioritize care through appropriate triage, assess the needs of the patient and provide treatment, and properly disposition the patient. The ED RN provides patient-centered care to a population within the age range of newborn to geriatric.
The ED RN performs a wide variety of job duties during their shifts; promotes and restores patients' health by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, completing the nursing process and the patients' plans of care, providing emotional, physical and spiritual support to the patients and their families and supervising assigned team members. The ED RN utilizes physical assessment skills and advanced diagnostic technology to aid in the assessment of the patient's nursing care needs. The ED RN continues to monitor and assess the patient's physical condition, emotional and social needs, continually refining the plan-of-care to ensure achievement of the desired goals of the patient and facility outcomes.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Provides for delivery of patient care through assessment with identification and prioritization of presenting problems or needs, to facilitate optimum patient care
* Evaluates patients presented to the Emergency Room upon their arrival
* Prioritizes care upon evaluation using the Emergency Severity Index (ESI) tool
* Assigns patients to appropriate treatment area based upon observations, vital signs, a brief history and/or assigned ESI triage level
* Informs charge nurse and/or physician of urgent/emergency cases
* Performs, properly documents and reports all procedures and assessments in accordance with
* departmental and hospital policy.
* Assesses for, documents and intervenes when abuse or neglect suspected
* Recognizes potential emergency/life threatening situations and implements preventive measures.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* A graduate of an accredited school of nursing or degree program
* Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas or Compact State
* BLS and ACLS
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Schedule: 3 - Night
Shift: AdventHealth Central Texas
Req ID: 23007763
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
$15K ER RN Days OR Nights AvailableDescription
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen , $15K ER RN Days OR Nights Available - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
here to apply!