RN M/S Ortho - Orthopedics
Company: AdventHealth Central Texas
Posted on: March 15, 2023
RN M/S OrthoDescription
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Career Development
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
* Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
* Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
* Our care for patients extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
* Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both professionally and personally working with great individuals, part of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture where you become family.
* Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and on-campus classes.
* Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national average
* Largest school district in the area, with more than 50 elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose from
* Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun events.
* Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational activity
Work Hours/Shift: Full-time (Days or Nights available)
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
The Registered Nurse OSU performs direct patient care activities that are developmental and age specific for the population served. The Registered Nurse performs a wide variety of job duties during their shifts; promotes and restores patients health by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, completing the nursing process and the patients plans of care, providing emotional, physical and spiritual support to the patients and their families and supervising assigned team members. The Registered Nurse is under the supervision of the Nurse Manager and the assigned charge nurses. Actual roles and tasks may vary depending upon the unit or department assigned.
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Provide care that is consistent with the hospital accountabilities, Standards of Practice and in support of the Nursing Service and patient care goals.
* Deliver patient centered nursing care using the SHARE principles to ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
* Establishes a compassionate environment by providing physical, emotional and spiritual support to the patients and their families.
* Provides quality care by adhering to Standards of Practice, measuring health outcomes against patient centered goals.
* Utilize multidisciplinary team strategies to achieve quality outcomes.
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with policies and procedures, calling for assistance from healthcare support personnel when needed.
What You Will Need:
* Current RN License (Texas or Multi-state)
* Associates of Nursing
* BLS required
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Central Texas
Req ID: 22046115
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
RN M/S OrthoDescription
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen , RN M/S Ortho - Orthopedics, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
here to apply!