Physician / Dermatology / Texas / Permanent / MD/DO - Dermatologist Jo
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: October 30, 2018
MD/DO - Dermatologist
Just Plain Fun!!
The Community - Temple and Killeen, TX
Temple and Killeen are located in Central Texas. The area continues to see unprecedented growth in its business sector. This growth has caused a ripple effect in the quantity and quality of entertainment, dining and shopping venues available in and around Temple. During the past year, Temple has experienced this ripple effect in many areas. The Premiere Cinema 12 expanded its 12-screen theater to 16 screens, the Czech Heritage Museum relocated from inside the SPJST insurance Co. into it's current building, a larger building on the corner of French and 3rd Street; and the Temple Civic Theatre combined efforts with Temple College so that performances could be seen in the larger Temple College Performing Arts Center. These are just a few examples of the recent growth that is sure to continue. Killeen is directly adjacent to the main cantonment of Fort Hood, and as such its economy heavily depends on the post and the soldiers (and their families) stationed there.
Fort Hood is a U.S. military post located in Killeen, Texas. The post is named after Confederate General John Bell Hood. It is located halfway between Austin and Waco, about 60 miles (100 km) from each, within the U.S. state of Texas. Its origin was the need for wide-open space to test and train with World War II tank destroyers. The War Department announced the location in January 1942, and the initial completion was set for that August. As originally constructed, Fort Hood had an area of 158,706 acres (64,226 ha), with billeting for 6,007 officers and 82,610 enlisted personnel. The main cantonment of Fort Hood had a total population of 53,416 as of the 2010 U.S. Census. Fort Hood is the most populous U.S. military installation in the world. It is in Bell County, with some portions of the post in Coryell County. In April 2014, the website lists 45,414 assigned soldiers and 8,900 civilian employees with Fort Hood covering 214,000 acres.
Requirements (duties include but are not limited to)
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of the skin.
- Prepares and reviews case histories and clinical records.
- Examines patients, performs biopsies, and other diagnostic techniques of dermatology, and determines requirements for clinical laboratory tests.
- Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings.
- Prescribes treatment, including x-ray therapy, physical therapy, and medication.
- Advises on types and quantity of dermatological supplies and equipment. Qualifications
- Shall hold a doctor of medicine degree or a doctor of osteopathy degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Current board certification by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) or American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology (AOBD)
- Completion of a residency or fellowship in dermatology is mandatory.
- Maintain current certification in a basic provider cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) course such as American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) health care provider course. KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.
Apply by creating/using an account
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Killeen , Physician / Dermatology / Texas / Permanent / MD/DO - Dermatologist Jo, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!