Special Education Teacher SPED
Company: Maxim Government Services
Posted on: December 6, 2018
Academic/Faculty/Research opening in Killeen, Texas. This and other administrative/education jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Special Education Teacher to provide services in Killeen, TX. Travel packages are available, to include tax free stipends for lodging, meals and incidentals. Maxim can assist with relocation, temporary lodging, and obtaining necessary state licensure and/or certification prior to contract start date!Qualifications:
- Must meet all state specific requirements to provide special education teacher services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Special Education required, Master's Degree preferred.
- At least 1 year of working with students preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement appropriate positive behavior interventions for students.
- Demonstrated ability in understanding, interpreting, and working with students with significant emotional and behavioral disabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with other staff, parents and with a multicultural community.
- Applicants with direct instruction; data collection, behavior management, analysis skills and classroom experience with behaviorally disabled students.
- Demonstrated interest in and evidence of continued personal and professional growth.
- Cultural Competency; ability to work in diverse populations. Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Competitive (weekly) Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Direct Deposit
- Travel Benefits (as applicable)
- 24 hour on- call service Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we're known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you. EOE/AAE For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Mallory Plotner at or email your resume/CV to Keyphrases: medical faculty jobs, medical research jobs, biostatistics faculty jobs
Keywords: Maxim Government Services, Killeen , Special Education Teacher SPED, Healthcare , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!