Cook Part Time
Company: AdventHealth Central Texas
Posted on: November 12, 2021
DescriptionCook - AdventHealth Central Texas Location
Address:--2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX-- 76549
Our team members are nationally
recognized for delivering the highest level of care. We offer the
latest advances in medicine and provide uncommon compassion as part
of our faith-based approach to wellness. Our employees make a
difference on a higher level by Extending the Healing Ministry of
Christ. At AdventHealth Central Texas & AdventHealth Rollins Brook,
you will receive a competitive salary while experiencing the
freedom to deliver the best care for patients--- bodies, minds, and
spirits in a way you feel passionate about. There is no better
place to make a true impact in the lives of others. Top Reasons to
Work at AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
- -- -- ----Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central
Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens
of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
- -- -- ----Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth
Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by
offering the services, technologies and facilities to set the
standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
- -- -- ----As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees
you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and
opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is
centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of
Christ.-- Work Hours/Shift: Part Time 30 hrs/week Must be available
to work rotating weekends and holidays You Will Be Responsible For:
- Understands and adheres to department polices and guidelines to
affect compliance to state, federal, and regulatory standards,
including, but not limited to:
- HACCP Program,
- Sanitation and Safety Inspections, and
- Temperature Logs.
- Actively participates in the daily production of all foods for
patients, retail, and caterings, as assigned.
- Prepares all foods according to the Nutrition Services
Department---s standardized recipes.-- Consistently produces high
quality food for all assigned areas.
- Serves on patient trayline, Caf-- Metro trayline, and in
catering, as assigned.
- Pulls all food items according to production sheets in
accordance with established pulling scheduling times.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- -- -- --High school graduate or GED preferred
- -- -- --Two (2) years of experience in quantity food
- -- -- --Previous experience in healthcare setting
- -- -- --ServSafe Certification preferred Job Summary: Under the
direction of the Production/Retail Services Supervisor of Nutrition
Services, cooks, prepares, and garnishes foods for patients, staff,
customers, and special functions. --To this end, this position:
1.-- --Demonstrates skills of recognized cooking methods, 2.--
--Ensures compliance to department standards as aligned with state,
federal, and regulatory safety and sanitation standards, and 3.--
--Demonstrates knowledge of standardized recipes and rationale for
adherence to these. This facility is an equal opportunity employer
and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination
laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen , Cook Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!