Customer Service Technician - Relocate to Afghanistan
Posted on: October 1, 2018
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
All applicants must possess a valid Secret or Interim Secret clearance at the time of offer. Subject to validation at, or before an offer is made
The Customer Service Technician (CST) is responsible for assisting customers with professional courtesy for a materiel management support function in accordance with the performance work statement. Completes training requirements, performs functional work, and recommends process improvements.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Performs customer support activity and related functional standards in accordance with the Performance Work Statement such as: receives materials to be categorized, itemized and tracked in warehouse facilities; completes reporting and recording in electronic and hard-copy form; perform inventory and accountability in accordance with supply schedules; prepare and ship items; etc.
2. Comply with applicable Government and corporate regulations, policies and procedures.
3. Recommend process improvements IAW Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
Shall be able to effectively communicate and use technical manuals and references.
5. Responsible for providing customer support services on a 12/7/365 basis.
6. Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
7. Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment and tools).
Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of timesheet.
9. Performs other duties as assigned; and may provide support for secondary duty functions in equipment management, materiel storage, RSP, inventory, and repair cycle.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
May be exposed to potentially hazardous conditions that require wear of Level III plus/IV Individual Body Armor with both front and back ballistic plates, ACH helmet, coveralls, safety equipment including safety glasses, reflective vests/belts, sound suppression devices, gloves, personnel cold weather gear, steel-toe boots and other identifiable special safety equipment deemed necessary for these requirements. May be required to push, pull and lift heavy equipment. Use of cell phones and/or radios to maintain contact and accountability of work activities.
Work will be indoors and outdoors. Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals may occur. Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs. Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions. Task specific work environment training will be provided as required. Must be prepared to function in a wartime environment to support U. S. interests. 100" Overseas Assignment.
Physical requirements may include lifting up to 35lb, team lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, or standing, stooping, stretching, and bending.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent, Technical or Associates Degree preferred.
Must have a valid Passport and Driver's License.
Must have the capability of obtaining an Air Force flight line driver's license
All applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance. Subject to validation at, or before an offer is made.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
Must be able to pass MOD12 employment and deployment qualification requirements that include psychological, medical, dental, drug testing, background checks, etc.
Candidates must successfully complete both online and hands on CBRN (chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear) defense training. Training includes the successful fit testing of DoD provided protective gear.
A minimum of two years of related work experience with ES-S, base-level records maintenance, issues, inventory and document control, and familiar with manual and automated supply accounting systems, policies and procedures.
Good communication, interpersonal, time management and analytical skills.
Must be skilled with Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, and Power Point.
Able and willing to work periods of long hours to meet mission requirements
Military experience in a contingency environment and knowledge and experience working with government contracts preferred.
All applicants must possess a valid Secret or Interim Secret clearance at the time of offer. Subject to validation at, or before an offer is made.
Keywords: Vectrus, Killeen , Customer Service Technician - Relocate to Afghanistan, Hospitality & Tourism , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!