Registered Nurse (RN) - Staffing - Med Surg
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - StaffingOverview
Registered Nurse (RN)
RNs, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help!
At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare
professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their
lifestyle. Our facility staffing opportunities offer you the
variety of meeting new patients while working in various facilities
within your community. As the national leader in healthcare
services, we'll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can
concentrate on what you do best-helping people get better.
* Top Pay w/ Daily or Weekly Pay Options
* Flexible Schedules
* Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we'll help you
find it! Apply Today!
* Performs nursing procedures to treat and rehabilitate clients
within their scope of experience and training.
* Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory
* Receives and provides adequate report on all clients.
* Follow Plan of Care.
* Assesses, plans and implements client care.
* Provides physical comfort and attention to the emotional,
physical and safety needs of clients.
* Observes and records all information pertinent to the client and
reports to supervisors.
* Teaches all concerned proper health care maintenance.
* Accepts accountability for all actions while on duty.
* Maintains competency through continuing education.
* Performs all nursing procedures for which RN is trained and
* Admits and discharges clients as directed.
* Receives and transcribes doctor's orders.
* Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned
clients following guidelines of institution.
* Respects client's rights and maintains confidentiality.
* Records all pertinent client information including any unusual
changes and reactions to the appropriate persons.
* Safeguards equipment and supplies.
* Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is
* Administers oxygen.
* Changes dressings.
* Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
* Administers and records medications given.
* Carries out prescribed treatments.
* Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and
* Administers and draws blood.
* Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
* Obtains specimens.
* Supervises nursing staff as requested by Supervisor or as
required by Law.
* Provides for client's nutritional needs.
* Makes clients as comfortable as possible.
* Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
* Current unencumbered RN license in the states in which you
* Minimum one (1) year experience as a Registered Nurse in a
supervised setting within the last three (3) years
* Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the
areas of experience including any specialty areas
"The management at NurseCore is fantastic, friendly, and very
knowledgeable. They take the time to work with your needs when
working on your schedule."-LVN (Current Employee)
"NurseCore is a great place to work with great staff members and
good pay. They have many different locations to keep you busy with
work."-CNA (Former Employee)
"I enjoy NurseCore. A typical day at work is never known and you
learn something new every day. Management is good, and I have
co-workers that are wonderful. "-LVN (Current Employee)
Join us at the heart of healthcare; apply today!
Keywords: NurseCore, Killeen , Registered Nurse (RN) - Staffing - Med Surg, Human Resources , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!