Technical Trainer DCGS-A
Posted on: July 5, 2019
Do you have a passion for the mission and love training the next
generation of defenders? The Defense Group at Leidos currently has
an opening for a Training Specialist with a minimum TS/SCI. This
position will support the DCGS-A Field Office at Fort Hood with
Fielding and Training activities for the DCGS-A Family of Systems
(FoS) products in Fort Hood, TX.
- Formulate and execute New Equipment Training (NET) for Program
Manager DCGS-A in concert with fielding activities.
- Provide technical and applied training expertise in all phases
of training development.
- Apply education and training principles in the planning and
development of intelligence training.
- Prepare and disseminate instructional plans, products and
support material to accomplish mission requirements.
- Perform analysis and quality control checks of final products
to develop Programs of Instruction (POI), System Training Plans
(STP), Practical Exercises (PEs), Lesson Plans, Technical Manuals
and leave behind materials to support unit sustainment training of
its Army-fielded DCGS-A capabilities.
- Conduct training programs on complex topics and designs and
develops training program elements/modules.
- Assess training requirements, identifies and evaluates training
alternatives and develops training materials for the DCGS-A Family
of Systems component system capabilities, using a variety of
training approaches: traditional classroom, programmed learning,
hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer aided
- Conduct training from prepared course materials and also
informal training sessions based on instructor experiences derived
from other training missions or from Army deployments and
- Conduct refresh/reset and over-the-shoulder training (OTS) as
directed by U.S. Army customer priorities.
- May deploy worldwide, including hostile fire zones, to conduct
training and training support activities as directed by Army G-8
and PM, DCGS-A (not more than 10%).
- Provide guidance and direction utilizing strong technical and
- Serve DCGS-A Training and Training Support events when
directed, coordinating and managing all aspects of training and
fielding equipment to customers to include pre-deployment
coordination, preparing weekly activities reports to the customer
and training team, and ensure training and fielding remote sites
are prepared to meet the team's logistical requirements.
- For certain missions and depending upon trainer subject matter
expertise, the technical trainer will provide oversight and
supervision of mission related activities for other trainers. In
this role, you will act as the liaison to the Unit Commander.
Identifies, analyzes, and develops solutions for mission
- Bachelors degree
- 4 years related experience
- 4 years of direct relevant technical experience may be
substituted for education
- Minimum TS/SCI clearance
- Experienced in the formulation and execution of organizational
- Able to assess training requirements, identify and evaluate
training alternatives, develop training materials to include a
variety of training approaches: traditional classroom, programmed
learning, hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer aided
- Capable of instructing personnel from prepared course
Keywords: Leidos, Killeen , Technical Trainer DCGS-A, IT / Software / Systems , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!