Central Service Tech Full Time Days
Posted on: January 12, 2020
Central Service Technician - AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
* Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
* Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both
professionally and personally working with great individuals, part
of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture
where you become family.
* Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and
* Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national average
* Largest school district in the area, with more than 50
elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose
* Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and
Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun
* Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational
Full Time / Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
* Follow established protocols for cleaning, decontaminating,
preparing and packaging, disinfecting or sterilizing, and storing
medical and surgical supplies and equipment.
* Distribute medical and surgical supplies from sterile processing
areas to other areas within the facility or health care
organization as needed.
* Adhere to standard precautions including the use of personal
* Follow safety procedures and manufacturer's instructions when
handling cleaning solutions, supplies and equipment.
* Operate equipment used in the sterile processing areas safely and
according to the manufacturer's instructions for use.
* Monitor, interpret, and document results of physical, chemical
and biological indicators for all types of sterilizers used in the
sterile processing areas.
* Prepare and distribute surgical case carts according to
physician's preference lists and anticipated needs of the
What You Will Need:
* One year of sterile processing experience required
* Two years perioperative services experience preferred
* Central Supply Processing Department Technician (CSPDT), or
Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST)
Responsible for preparing and assembling medical and surgical
supplies, instrumentation, and equipment, maintaining the sterile
processing areas, and receiving and distributing surgical supplies
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Killeen , Central Service Tech Full Time Days, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!