Company: Evergreen Fire and Safety
Posted on: February 5, 2020
EVERGREEN FIRE AND SECURITY
KILLEEN, TX - FULL TIME
WHO WE ARE
EVERGREEN FIRE AND SECURITY is a recognized leader in the life
safety and security solutions industry. We are entrusted by the
Federal Government and commercial customers to protect lives,
critical infrastructure, and information by providing and
maintaining technically advanced and innovative fire alarm, access
control, intrusion detection, CCTV, mass notification, and other
critical protection systems.
THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS
Our success is due in large part to the experience, skills, and
expertise of the best and brightest employees in the industry. As
we continue to grow, we are looking for additional qualified
experts to join the Evergreen team. Think you have what it takes*
Great! We welcome you to submit your qualifications for this great
career opportunity at Evergreen Fire and Security.
This opportunity as a PIN Clerk In the Killeen, Texas area is
perfect for a Data Processing Specialist. This individual will
perform a variety of administrative and data processing functions
including but not limited to being the first point of contact with
internal and external customers, overall processing and
administration of Fort Hood PIN issuances, reporting,
correspondences and office maintenance at the Fort Hood Army
* Ensures effective communications with management, callers,
customers, and staff.
* Answers phones and directs callers with answers or to the
* Expedites and ensures accuracy with all administrative
* Issues proximity cards and PINs to customers according to access
information given / requested.
* Reviews and approves government paperwork per procedural
standards set by government or company management.
* Coordinates requests for information from internal and external
* Completes administrative duties as needed to perform projects to
* Completes extensive data entry and data processing.
* Prepares documentation for the Fort Hood management as
* Maintains files, tracking logs, reports, spreadsheets, and
* Collaborates well in a diverse employment environment.
* Interacts effectively with internal and external customers.
* Maintains confidentiality at all times.
* Completes all other duties as assigned and related to your
qualifications as assigned by management team of the company.
* An active Security Clearance
* Valid state driver s license
* AA or 1 year of experience
GREAT TO HAVE
* Prior experience working on government contracts or military
* Competitive pay
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid holidays
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
* 401(k) plan
* Up to 4% match available
* 100% vested from day one
* Healthcare flexible spending accounts
* Dependent care flexible spending accounts
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Company sponsored group term life insurance
* Corporate perks program
* Opportunities to participate in voluntary benefits such as pet
insurance, voluntary life insurance, disability insurance, long
term care, hospital indemnity insurance, critical illness
insurance, legal services, identity theft protection, and accident
We also offer opportunities for training and advancement in a
fast-paced, inclusive, and rewarding working environment. Check us
out on Facebook, LinkedIn, or at www.evergreenfire.com.
Evergreen Fire & Security is a US government contractor with
sensitive access requirements. As our employee, you must also be
able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to
government information. Unless otherwise stated in the requirements
section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S.
citizenship due to the level of access to sensitive information
and/or restricted facilities.
Evergreen Fire and Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national
Keywords: Evergreen Fire and Safety, Killeen , Pin Clerk, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!