Project Manager - OTC
Company: Link Solutions, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
AA or BS Degree
Fort Hood, TX.
- Maintain overall responsibility for help desk staff and
activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and
resolution of reported problems.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to personnel
responsible for phone and in-person support to users in the areas
of computer operating systems and desktop applications.
- Ensure that all phases of help desk support are properly
coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, and resolved
- Analyze and propose ideas, suggestions, and improvements
relating to customer support.
- Review and evaluate personnel work and prepare performance
- Support the implementation and rollout of new or updated
desktop technology requirements and desktop information security
- Provide Tier 3 technical support for network operations across
multiple operational networks and work with Tech Ops staff to close
problems, identify workarounds, update documentation, and provide
root cause analysis.
- Provide full implementation support for the desktop lifecycle
process, including hardware evaluation, design, and support for
core software load for user desktop computers, disk image creation
and hardware device driver library management and maintenance, and
conducting all required testing and evaluation.
- Support the implementation of emerging technologies, including
software virtualization, thin clients, and Cloud computing, such as
testing and evaluation.
- Implement and maintain security controls across mobile and
desktop devices, develop and maintain all required information
security documentation, ensure compliance, monitor vulnerability
threats, and implement necessary protection mechanisms and added
controls to mitigate and reduce potential risks.
This position is located at Fort Hood, TX.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical support management
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Experience with installing, configuring, testing, and
maintaining hardware and software
- Experience with performing security patches and upgrades and
data entry tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage a technical team of 10+ personnel
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Visio,
- Experience in an enterprise IT environment and the
implementation and rollout of new or updated desktop
- Experience with implementing and maintaining security controls
and compliance, including developing security documentation
- Experience with multiple platforms, including Windows OS, UNIX
or Linux, and Apple OSX or iOS
- Knowledge of a variety of service desk management and reporting
- Knowledge of security requirements and DoD guidelines
- Knowledge of data system networking and protocols, including
IP, such as TCP and UDP, SNMP, SMTP, networking STIG scanning
tools, and McAfee
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- AA or BS degree (Experience can be substituted for educational
- CompTIA A+, ITIL Foundations, and HDI Support Center Manager
- Security+ CE Certification
- Secret Clearance is required.
- Top Secret clearance preferred.
- BA or BS degree in a technical area (Computer Science,
Information Assurance, Cyber Security).
Link Solutions, Inc. delivers reliable and effective Information
Technology services to government clients in support of critical
mission needs. Delivering a broad range of Infrastructure
Operations, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Virtualization,
Cloud and Mobility services, Link is quality and compliance
focused, under our guiding philosophy "Mission FirstCustomer
Always," We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
certified and appraised for CMMI ML3 for Services and
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in
the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Keywords: Link Solutions, Inc, Killeen , Project Manager - OTC, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!