UMNET Instructors - Kuwait
Company: General Dynamics
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsibilities for this Position
Requisition Number: 6153
Location: Ft. Hood (LFTHOOD)
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: GED
Relocation Provided: No
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Department: GDSSC Kuwait Operations - L9597 (Direct)
- Implement technical product training programs for field support
personnel and customers/clients for the Abrams Family of
- Provide input and support to program planning, schedules,
lesson plans, program instructions and maintenance techniques for
the development and execution of the assigned Abrams
- Prepare and present classes on maintenance tasks and
requirements that encompass Hull, Turret and Fire Control Systems
on the Abrams tank.
- A solid understanding and knowledge of Abrams organizational
maintenance tasks, procedures and processes.
- Assist in administering performance examination and evaluation
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience required,
instructor/training experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior military or GDLS Maintenance Instruction, Lesson Plan/POI
development and execution of NET and field support actions are
- Strong Abrams Tank (DS/GS Plus/Depot 45K/91A MOS) maintenance
experience, instructor background are preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written
and interact with internal and external customers.
- Must have overall understanding of customer contacts and
- Ability to operate in a team anc cross-functional
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to learn GDLS processes, products and military
- Must be able to meet the anthoropometric size restriction (ASR)
in the Standart Practice 2-644.
- Must be able to obtain a US Passport and NAC-I; if
- Required to work at various heights, lift and carry up to 50
pounds, able to climb, to work in enclosed spaces including awkward
positions and work in extreme termperatures exceeding over 110
degrees for days at a time and also in extreme dusty
- Must be able to work in multiple shifts.
- Able to kneel, stoop and bend from 25-40 percent on a normal
work day on a vehicle.
- Must be able to lift parts, tools and materials overhead so as
to transfer parts/tools and materials inside and outside work
- Must be a US person.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. General Dynamics
Land Systems is committed to working with and providing
accommodations to individuals with a disability. Candidates who
require a reasonable accommodation due to disability for any part
of the application or hiring process may contact email@example.com
for assistance. Determination of requests for reasonable
accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: General Dynamics, Killeen , UMNET Instructors - Kuwait, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!