VTC Lead - OTC
Company: Link Solutions, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
4+ Years VTC experience
Secret Clearance (TS preferred for COMSEC support)
Fort Hood, TX.
- The candidate will provide Video Teleconferencing (VTC)
capability throughout and between all VTC equipped conference rooms
across designated customer facilities.
- Support both VTC/SVTC capability support for approximatelyy 40
rooms at APG, as well as an Integrated Satellite Dish System, VTC
Teleconference Bridge, GVS Gateway, GVS Call Control, and Video
System Manager). VTC Teleconference Bridge, VCS expressway, VCS
call control, Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) gateway,
and Video System Manager at APG.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Setup and management of the basic operating system, hardware
installation, system configuration, call accounting system, audio
and video connections
- Provide usage reports for Desktop Video Teleconferences
(DVTCs), AV/VTC/SVTC systems, and Studio VTCs
- Provide analysis, design, testing, documentation and
implementation of all systems.
- Inspections of system operations; perform quarterly preventive
maintenance for the GFE as required by the manufacturer
- Identify any equipment in need of corrective repairs. If parts
or service are required the contractor shall document part
specifications and vendor information and submit to the appropriate
Government personnel for purchase.
- Integration of internal and external technology products
associated with visual production in connection with VTC's and
- Keep current with new VTC technologies as they are developed by
industry and make recommendations for using these new
- Provide technical expertise involved in the operation and
support of the audio/visual and video conferencing
- Able to provide professionalism to support senior
- Provide timely responses and resolution to customer problems
- Pre-configure, test audio/visual and video conferencing
equipment for meeting requirements, and attend/monitor special
events for timely A/V support services.
- Develop monthly metrics and analytical reporting of usage,
trending, and scalability.
- Coordinate periodic audio/visual and video conferencing
- Willing to work a flexible schedule that may include very early
arrivals and late coverage in the evenings.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation
and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information; Secret clearance is required.
- Top Secret clearance preferred
- BA or BS degree in a technical area (Computer Science,
Information Assurance, Cyber Security).
Link Solutions, Inc. delivers reliable and effective Information
Technology services to government clients in support of critical
mission needs. Delivering a broad range of Infrastructure
Operations, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Virtualization,
Cloud and Mobility services, Link is quality and compliance
focused, under our guiding philosophy "Mission FirstCustomer
Always," We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
certified and appraised for CMMI ML3 for Services and
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in
the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Keywords: Link Solutions, Inc, Killeen , VTC Lead - OTC, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!