Contracted Licensed Therapist-Cedar Crest Clinic
Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cedar Crest Hospital & RTC is looking for a Licensed Therapist
(LPC-I, LPC, LMSW, LCSW) for our Outpatient Clinic in Killeen,
Diagnose and treat mental and emotional disorders, whether
cognitive, affective or behavioral.
- Apply psychotherapeutic techniques and interventions in the
delivery of services to individuals and families for the purpose of
treating such diagnosed emotional and behavioral health
- Conduct psychosocial assessment and develop an initial
- Conduct individual, group or family sessions as appropriate for
the treatment plan of the patient.
- Provide initial treatment planning for patient based on
assessment and coordinate any additional services needed and revise
- Maintain documentation of therapy services provided to each
patient, according to facility and professional standards and
revise as needed.
- Maintain a caseload as assigned.
- Participate in treatment team meetings and collaborate with
other staff to facilitate services for the patient as appropriate
to their treatment plan.
- May provide these services in an inpatient or outpatient
- Provide case management, discharge planning or after-care
planning according to treatment plan.
- May assist in educating and training staff on behavior
management or therapeutic crisis intervention.
- May coordinate various clinical and psychosocial or educational
activities with patient and their families.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always. When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient
safety is a top priority.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or other
recognized therapeutic field required.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Killeen , Contracted Licensed Therapist-Cedar Crest Clinic, Other , Belton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!