Administration Specialist (Junior)
Killeen, TX Join our Talent Network
Company Job Title: Administration Specialist (Junior)
Clearance: Background check
Location: Ft. Hood, TX
TheAdministrative Specialist (Junior) provides high-level
administrative support. This support includes budget tracking,
purchasing, property management, maintenance of information on the
corporate SharePoint site, and general administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare purchasing documentation for purchase requests made to
provide direct support for tasking identified in the Statement of
* Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings and record,
distribute, and post meeting minutes.
* Develop presentation materials to support contract and
corporate meetings as directed by the Program Manager (PM).
* Maintain data on the corporate SharePoint site, including the
Program Management Plan, the contract deliverables, the calendar of
events, risks and issues, the staff meeting minutes, customer
feedback, and the contract roster.
* Spearhead and plan morale functions as coordinated with the
* Prepare and distribute reports and correspondence as directed
by the PM.
* Manage calendars for events and meetings.
* Prepare all travel related documentation and makes all travel
arrangements for leadership as needed.
* Collect and manage office data .
* Provide support for the planning and implementation of unit
* Participate in unit meetings, maintaining meeting minutes and
* Task, prepare, track and review unit correspondence.
* Coordinate office logistics covering personnel support, office
space usage, and equipment and supply procurement and
* Assist with internal and external reporting, originating, and
maintaining tracking and training reports, general progress
reports, and budget reports.
* Schedul e meetings, book rooms, and compile documents for
* Support and participate in all relevant managerial, technical,
and administrative meetings for assisting in managing the schedules
of the contract's P rincipals.
* Screen all telephone calls and personal visitors
* Personally, handle routine inquiries and those requiring
knowledge of the organization's activities or its internal
* Refer inquiries requiring technical program knowledge to an
appropriate staff member for follow up.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
* High school diploma or GED required
* 2+ years' experience
* Background check required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must be proficient in MS Office and must be able to type at a
rate of at least 40 words per minute.
* Must have advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer
software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database,
presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Outlook
* Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under
only general direction.
* Ability to identify and solve project issues efficiently and
* Must possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast
* Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification
Join our Talent Network