Company: Lhoist North America of Texas, Ltd.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Medical/Dental Insurance Benefits start on Day 1
Retirement plan offering a competitive company match and an
additional company contribution starting at 4%
Vacation and Holidays
Visit https://www.lhoist.com/us_en/application-process OR
Call Karen at 254-978-9039
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Planning Scheduling of daily maintenance work to meet short
term objectives with optimum efficiency
- Coordinates with Maintenance Supervisor to assess priorities
and urgency of maintenance orders. Assist in the development of the
daily/weekly maintenance schedules and procurement of necessary
goods and services.
- Responsible for the development of the weekly maintenance
schedule in the absence of planner/scheduler.
- Warehouse and inventory development and management
- Responsible for the development and implementation of warehouse
and inventory system.
- Responsible for management of spare parts and consumables
inventory, including organization of warehouse and
- Follow spares management best practices.
- Assist in performing inspections, repairs, and rebuilds on all
plant operating equipment as needed.
- Assist in developing and perform preventative maintenance tasks
on all plant systems including inspections and lubrication.
- Able to utilize equipment manuals, parts lists, or blueprints
to properly repair, install, or order parts.
- Foster continuous improvement on equipment with maintenance
- Must be well versed in all aspects of industrial safety.
- Comply with company, state, and governmental health and safety
regulations at all times.
- Drive a culture of safety within the maintenance team and
overall plant team.
- Utilize vendor and company offered training to improve skills
in necessary areas.
- Train maintenance team on inventory control processes as
- Assist in development, implementation, and continuing support
of condition-based monitoring systems and programs.
- Support maintenance team in reliability programs including but
not limited to RCFA, ECA, FMEA, MTBF and MTTR metrics, and other
key performance indicators.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be able to
lead 5-Why activities.
- Must be able to work shift work, 7 days a week including
- Good understanding of Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Strong sense of urgency in meeting customer needs.
- Industrial background with good troubleshooting skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meeting all
required deadlines, with excellent organizational and communication
- Knowledge of budget process is preferred.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and SAP
- Tolerate working outside in severe weather conditions as well
as exposure to industrial high temperature, noise and dust.
- Access all areas within a site which could include heights of
120 feet, confined spaces, climbing ladders or stairs, and
- Able to lift over 50 pounds.
- HS Education or GED Equivalent
- Technical degree/certificate in mechanical, electrical, or
related field is preferred.
- Associates Degree in Technical field and/or equivalent
experience in industrial/maintenance background.
Lhoist North America offers a comprehensive benefits package
including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, 401K, and vacation.
Lhoist North America is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: Lhoist North America of Texas, Ltd., Killeen , Reliability Technician, Other , nolanville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!