Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Primary responsibilities include: driving guests to designated
locations assisting guests with luggage maintaining vehicle
cleanliness and concierge duties. Van Drivers must have strong
analytical and navigation skills with the ability to coordinate
multiple pick-ups and drop-offs on a schedule under continuously
changing circumstances. Drive the van according to scheduled van
runs and/or as needed for guests and accommodate guests during
their stay in an attentive courteous and efficient manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in
a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Minimum of one year driving experience
- Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving Record)
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Greet guests' in a pleasant manner.
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Load and unload van with luggage.
- Escort guests to rooms upon request.
- Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures using luggage
- Open and close cab doors for arriving and departing
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions special
events and activities.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides churches sport
- Provide information maps and directions as required.
- Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
- Maintain cleanliness of motor entrance front door and lobby
- Deliver flowers packages and messages to guest rooms.
- Complete room changes.
- Maintain cleanliness of van interior and exterior.
- Drive van as per scheduled runs.
- Answer console to assist guest services agents.
- Show guest rooms and suites as needed and emphasize company
- Other duties as required.
Conveniently located less than three
miles from the Fort Hood Main Gate, just off highway 190, the
Courtyard by Marriott Killeen puts military and government
personnel and their families within easy access to Fort Hood
training facilities and program headquarters. The ideal hotel for
official and unofficial visitors to Fort Hood, we offer comfortable
accommodations with useful amenities like free Wi-Fi, large HDTV
with premium movie channels, a sofa bed, microwave, personal
refrigerator, and coffeemaker. Aside from being just five minutes
from Fort Hood, Courtyard by Marriott Killeen is centrally located
within walking distance of Killeen’s vibrant shopping and dining
district, and is nearby several major corporations. Northrup
Grumman, Raytheon, CSC, General Dynamics, CACI International, L3
Communications, Metroplex Hospital and Seton Medical Center are all
just minutes away from our Killeen area hotel. We’re also six miles
away from Texas A&M University-Central Texas, just a quick
As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in
49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands
to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Killeen , Driver, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!