Auto & Home Insurance Advisor - Base Pay + Commission
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Who We Are:
As a sales agent with SelectQuote Auto & Home, you will speak to
people who have responded to a variety of marketing campaigns,
conduct an extensive needs analysis with these customers, and match
them with the Auto and Home products that meet their needs. In this
unique full time opportunity, our agents work in a fast-paced
environment where performance is rewarded. You're helping families
every day by ensuring they have the right amount of coverage
without overpaying for it. If you're interested in joining a
rapidly growing company with a winning environment, then apply
What We Offer:
- Unbiased comparison shopping - We represent over 20 A-rated
carriers that allow agents the flexibility of unbiased comparison
shopping, to ensure we match customers with the products that meet
their needs. We offer Auto & Home insurance products, and an
assortment of ancillary products including identity
- All leads are provided No cold calling or prospecting.
- High earning potential Base plus commission with a 1st year
average annual income of $70k. Top agents make well over $100k
annually. Our agents have the ability to be their own CEO &
employees can take charge of their career.
- Growth opportunities We offer work-from-home opportunities and
leadership development training. We promote from within for those
employees seeking career advancement between all three divisions,
regardless of tenure.
- No prior insurance sales experience required We provide highly
compensated formal sales and insurance training to prepare you for
success in this role.
- Benefits Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental,
vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term
disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death &
dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting
after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock
purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid
maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition
reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other
paid leaves vary based on work location
What You Need to be Successful:
- Coachability & willingness to learn - You'll go through an
extensive training program to prep you about Auto & Home sales and
SelectQuote so you need to be willing to absorb this information
and put it to use once you're on the phone, as well as be open to
constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to
have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with
yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
- Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with yours
and your customer's time. Learn when to move on from a call and
when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and
manipulate multiple screens including our software system, quote
engine, and carrier applications while continuing a conversation
with the customer.
- Positivity - It's important to be positive in this role and not
let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The
next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
- Flexibility - As business needs change and to accommodate our
customers you may be asked to adjust your schedule accordingly.
This may include working evenings and a few hours on Saturday on
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's
- Personal Lines or Property & Casualty resident insurance
license. If you're not already licensed, you must become licensed
by a given deadline (licensing costs will be reimbursed after
successfully completing our training program)
- To be considered for a remote opportunity
- Live in one of our remote states: AL, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA,
KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX,
UT, VA, WV, WI, WY
- Live 60+ miles away from one of our physical office sites
(Overland Park, KS, San Diego, CA)
Keywords: SelectQuote, Killeen , Auto & Home Insurance Advisor - Base Pay + Commission, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!