RN ER PRN
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: June 9, 2021
$1500 Sign On Bonus for eligible candidates
Registered Nurse - Float Pool Level I
AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Our team members are nationally recognized for delivering the
highest level of care. We offer the latest advances in medicine and
provide uncommon compassion as part of our faith-based approach to
wellness. Our employees make a difference on a higher level by
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. At AdventHealth Central
Texas & AdventHealth Rollins Brook, you will receive a competitive
salary while experiencing the freedom to deliver the best care for
patients' bodies, minds, and spirits in a way you feel passionate
about. There is no better place to make a true impact in the lives
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen,
- Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and
AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell,
Coryell and Lampasas counties.
- Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook
are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the
services, technologies and facilities to set the standard with the
continually changing healthcare industry.
- As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will
enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities
for growth while working in an environment that is centered around
our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
- 1 year plus of M/S or 1 year of Specialty
- Commitment of 4 shifts/4-week period. Max of 59 hours per pay
- 2 weekend shifts required
- 2 major and 2 minor holidays per year
- $34 hour plus differentials
- This would be a RN who wants 1 dept and commits to 4 shifts in
a 4 week period
- 2 years plus of M/S or 2 year of Specialty
- Commitment of 8 shifts/4-week period. Max of 59 hours per pay
- 4 weekend shifts required
- 2 major and 2 minor holidays per year
- $36 hour plus differentials
- This would be a RN who wants 1 dept and commits to 8 shifts in
a 4-week period
When you work your 12-hour shift in between the hours below, you
will add the differentials to the base rate of pay.
7a-3p = base pay
3p-11p = base plus 15%
11p-7a = base plus 18%
Weekends is the above plus another 10%
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides care that is consistent with the hospital
accountabilities, Standards of Practice and in support of the
Nursing Service and patient care goals.
- Delivers patient-centered nursing care using The Whole Care
Experience principles to ensure high levels of patient
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing physical,
emotional and spiritual support to the patients and their
- Provides quality care by adhering to Standards of Practice,
measuring health outcomes against patient centered goals.
What You Will Need:
- Associate's degree in Nursing, BSN preferred
- One year Acute or Specialized experience.
- Registered Nurse License to practice in the state of Texas or a
The Registered Nurse - Float Pool Level I performs direct
patient care activities that are developmental and age specific for
the population served. The Registered Nurse performs a wide variety
of job duties during their shifts; promotes and restores patients'
health by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team
members, completing the nursing process and the patients' plans of
care, providing emotional, physical and spiritual support to the
patients and their families and supervising assigned team members.
The Registered Nurse is under the supervision of the Nurse Manager
and the assigned charge nurses. Actual roles and tasks may vary
depending upon the unit or department assigned.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Killeen , RN ER PRN, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!