Phone Operator Specialist-Full Time
Company: Classic Bank, NA
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Essential Job Duties
- Courteously and efficiently answers all incoming calls and
connects callers with the correct extension.
- Takes and relays messages in an accurate and timely
- Provides a pleasant and helpful phone contact for callers.
- Keeps up with on-going training and attends all staff
- Complies with all Bank regulations .
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft software, including
Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills to include listening, speaking,
and writing in all situations
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Local residence preferred
- May be required to either sit or stand for long periods of
- May occasionally lift up to 25 pounds
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
NOTE: All statements reflect the general components considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the position as
identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of
all the requirements that may be inherent in the position. Since it
is difficult to identify all essential functions of a position
because of changes in the workplace, the facility will review this
Job Description periodically to ensure it is accurate and
Keywords: Classic Bank, NA, Killeen , Phone Operator Specialist-Full Time, Other , Cameron, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!