Public Relations Specialist
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Public Relations Specialist - AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Our team members are nationally recognized for delivering the
highest level of care. We offer the latest advances in medicine and
provide uncommon compassion as part of our faith-based approach to
wellness. Our employees make a difference on a higher level by
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. At AdventHealth Central
Texas & AdventHealth Rollins Brook, you will receive a competitive
salary while experiencing the freedom to deliver the best care for
patients' bodies, minds, and spirits in a way you feel passionate
about. There is no better place to make a true impact in the lives
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen,
- Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and
AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell,
Coryell and Lampasas counties.
- Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook
are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the
services, technologies and facilities to set the standard with the
continually changing healthcare industry.
- As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will
enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities
for growth while working in an environment that is centered around
our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Handles all media relations for Metroplex Health System
- Build and foster relationships with local media
- Write, edit, distribute press releases, media alerts, public
service announcements, and external newsletters
- Plan and execute all media events including press conferences,
interviews, press announcements, press briefings, tours, etc.
- Write copy for all advertising, marketing, website and
- Write all speeches, community letters and updates as
- Assist as needed in writing executive blog
Serve as Web Coordinator
- Develop, maintain and update web content for both mplex.org and
- Upload photographs, testimonials, videos, etc.
- Work with AHS Corporate on key changes
Serve as Social Media Coordinator
- Develop messaging plan and campaign
- Create key messages, alerts, tweets, posts
- Engage in and communicate with support community
- Inform online community of upcoming system events, awards,
news, updates, etc.
- Post photos and videos on a regular basis
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree from an accredited institution
with major in Public Relations, Journalism or
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in public relations and
- Healthcare experience preferred
The PR Specialist position requires the ability to think
critically, multi-task, work with many varied people groups, handle
media relations, writing and communicating in an expert manner,
event planning and social media expertise.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Killeen , Public Relations Specialist, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!