Company: Polar Tank
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- MUST BE US CITIZEN OR PERMANENT GREEN CARD HOLDER TO BE
Position Summary: Responsible for designing and detailing parts,
components, complete mechanical, hydraulic and electrical
assemblies, weldments, formed and fabricated components as they
relate to Kalyn Siebert family of products. This includes producing
accurate drawings / 3D modeling in a timely fashion that facilitate
effective manufacture of Kalyn Siebert products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design large-scale assembly and fabrication drawings using
- Design machined, formed and fabricated component drawings.
- Design electrical, hydraulic, or pneumatic schematics and
- Analyze engineering drawings, specifications, and related data
to determine design factors such as size, shape, and arrangement of
- Confer with engineering personnel and prepare design
modifications as required.
- Evaluate design changes, specifications, and drawing
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to draft, practices, methods, techniques, and general
- Proficiency in SolidWorks will be required with 3D
- Strong knowledge in structural design and FEA.
- Read and interpret drawings.
- Quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High Performance teams and strong team player.
- Able to work with little guidance.
- Consults with manufacturing on ways of improving product lines
under their responsibility.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering.
- SolidWorks / 3D Modeling.
- FEA experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of product engineering experience in an
industrial manufacturing environment preferred.
- The performance of this position will require exposure to the
manufacturing areas were certain areas require the use of personal
protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and
mandatory hearing protection.
- For the most part, ambient room temperatures, lighting and
traditional office equipment as found in a typical office
- Sit or stand as needed.
- Walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods
throughout the day.
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as
required to reach documents or store materials throughout the
- Proper lifting techniques required.
SAFETY AND POLICY PRACTICES:
The employee in this job must be knowledgeable in regard to the
safety policies and procedures of the Company as described in the
Company safety manual. The employee must adhere to all said
policies and procedures while supporting the goals and objectives
of the organization and recognize the Company's need to achieve its
business objectives. Employee is responsible for complying with
company hazardous waste disposal procedures.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs
of the organization.
Keywords: Polar Tank, Killeen , Design Engineer, Other , Gatesville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!