Inbound Insurance Sales Representative
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Why Join SelectQuote
Our AEP Inside Sales Representatives are provided high-quality
leads and given the tools to successfully match customers with
Medicare insurance coverage that best meets their needs during the
Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP). We provide formal sales
and insurance training and reimburse your insurance licensing costs
to set you up for success.
It's an exciting time to join our team. We became publicly
traded in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in
American history. We've also been recognized nationally on the 2021
Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal as
a 2020 Best Places to Work honoree.
During your ramping period, you'll earn $15.50/hour base pay,
plus a training bonus and commissions. First-year target
compensation is $70k, with many Inside Sales Representatives
earning 100 - 200k. No prior sales experience is necessary. Some of
our best associates come to us without a sales background.
What We Offer:
- Unbiased comparison shopping - We represent over 25 A-rated
carriers that allow agents the flexibility of unbiased comparison
shopping to ensure we match customers with the products that meet
their needs. We offer Medicare supplements, Medicare Advantage
plans, and an assortment of ancillary products, including dental
- All leads are provided No cold calling or prospecting
- High earning potential 1st-year average annual income is $70k.
Top agents make well over $200k annually.
- Ramping compensation includes competitive base pay
($15.50/hour) combined with training bonuses and commissions. Our
ramping compensation is extremely aggressive.
- Growth opportunities We offer leadership development training,
and we promote from within for those employees seeking career
advancement between all three divisions, regardless of tenure.
- No prior Medicare sales experience required We provide highly
compensated formal sales and insurance training to prepare you for
success in this role.
- Benefits Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental,
vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term
disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death &
dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting
after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock
purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid
maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition
reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other
paid leaves vary based on work location.
What You Need to be Successful:
- Coachability & willingness to learn - You'll go through an
extensive training program to prep you about Medicare, sales, and
SelectQuote, so you need to be willing to absorb this information
and put it to use once you're on the phone, as well as be open to
constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
- Competitive personality & internal motivation - You need to
have the drive to overcome customer objections and compete with
yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
- Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with your
and your customer's time. Learn when to move on from a call and
when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and
manipulate multiple screens, including our software system, quote
engine, and carrier applications, while conversing with the
- Self-directed Top remote agents are comfortable working
independently and communicating using virtual communication
- Positivity - It's important to be positive in this role and not
let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The
next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
- Flexibility - You need to be able to commit to high-volume
hours during peak season. Our agents make nearly of their income
during a 7-week period, and we need all hands on deck dedicated
during this time.
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's
- Life & Health resident insurance license - If you're not
already licensed, you must become licensed by a given
- Ability to complete AHIP and additional onboarding requirements
by a given deadline
- Hardwired high-speed internet connection with a minimum
download speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
- To be considered for a remote opportunity
- Live in one of our remote states: AL, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA,
KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX,
UT, VA, WV, WI, WY
- Live 60+ miles away from one of our physical office sites
(Overland Park, KS, Centennial, CO, Des Moines, IA)
Keywords: SelectQuote, Killeen , Inbound Insurance Sales Representative, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!