Company: Ardent Health Services
Location: Harker Heights
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Works to assess the hearing needs of adult and pediatric
patients. Provides care for patients in outpatient setting. Orders,
interprets, and records results of clinical tests and reports
results to physicians. Maintaining relationships with hearing aid
manufacturers and negotiating contracts. Retains supply inventory
by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting
orders; verifying receipt. Maintains legal and accreditation
compliance by adhering to federal, state, and local regulations,
and professional standards.
- Obtain and document case histories of patients.
- Perform comprehensive diagnostic testing of patients from
infancy to geriatric population.
- Hearing aid dispensing with cutting-edge technology and
fitting/follow up care.
- In house repair and/or cleaning of hearing aids.
- Counseling patients/family members and coordination of patient
care with other healthcare professionals.
- Vestibular evaluations (i.e. Videonystagmography)
- Electrophysiologic assessments (i.e. Auditory Brainstem
Response, Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions)
- Knowledge of assistive listening devices, musician, Hunter, and
- Interpret test results/dictate reports for EMR.
- A.U.D or master's degree Required
- Two years to three years of experience in the field
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Active Texas License required
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Killeen , Audiologist, Other , Harker Heights, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!