Company: Carus Dental
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We Love Our Hygienists!
As a Dental Hygienist with Carus Dental Central Texas, you’ll
play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships
while delivering the care and services your patients need.
This is a part time position.
We are seeking a patient focused, team oriented hygienist to
grow with our practice and patients.
We utilize evidence based treatment protocols, with longer than
typical appointment times to ensure hygienists can build
relationships with patients.
We believe in supporting our team members with full medical,
401K, life and disability insurance.
Covid safety is top of mind!
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match- Full Time
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance-Full
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident
Insurance, and more- Full Time
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
We can’t wait to meet you!
Check out our patient reviews on our website!
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy,
periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants,
fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for
restorative, periodontal and needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required
for an excellent patient experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player
Keywords: Carus Dental, Killeen , Dental Hygienist, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!