Bilingual Ancillary Sales Agent - June Start
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Who We Are:
A Bilingual Ancillary Sales Agent is responsible for selling
ancillary products to our customers via external marketing and
internal transfers from the Medicare division. The primary products
that the Ancillary Sales Agent focuses on is Dental, Vision, &
Hearing plans, Critical Illness, and Limited Medical offerings for
clients under the age of 65. This position will be responsible for
meeting monthly sales quotas. In this unique full time opportunity,
our agents work in a fast-paced environment where performance is
rewarded. You're helping families every day by ensuring they have
the right amount of coverage without overpaying for it. If you're
interested in joining a rapidly growing company with a winning
environment, then apply today!
What We Offer:
- Unbiased comparison shopping - We represent many of the
country's Top A-rated carriers allowing agents the flexibility of
unbiased comparison shopping, to ensure we match customers with the
products that meet their needs. All leads are provided No cold
calling or prospecting.
- Base plus commission pay structure 1st year average annual
income is $60k.
- All equipment provided - Including a computer tower, monitors,
headset, detachable webcam, and all other necessary
- Growth opportunities We offer work-from-home opportunities and
leadership development training. We promote from within for those
employees seeking career advancement between all three divisions,
regardless of tenure.
- No prior insurance sales experience required We provide highly
compensated formal sales and insurance training to prepare you for
success in this role.
- Benefits Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental,
vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term
disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death &
dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting
after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock
purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid
maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition
reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other
paid leaves vary based on work location
What You Need to be Successful:
- Coachability & willingness to learn - You'll go through an
extensive training program to prep you about Medicare, sales, and
SelectQuote so you need to be willing to absorb this information
and put it to use once you're on the phone, as well as be open to
constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to
have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with
yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
- Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with yours
and your customer's time. Learn when to move on from a call and
when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and
manipulate multiple screens including our software system, quote
engine, and carrier applications while continuing a conversation
with the customer.
- Positivity - It's important to be positive in this role and not
let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The
next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
- Flexibility - You need to be able to commit to high-volume
hours during peak season. Our agents make nearly of their income
during a 7-week period, and we need all hands on deck dedicated
during this time.
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's
- Life & Health resident insurance license. If you're not already
licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline (licensing
costs will be reimbursed after successfully completing our training
- Hardwired high speed internet connection with minimum download
speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
- Live in one of our remote states: AL, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA,
KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX,
UT, VA, WV, WI, WY
- Live 60+ miles away from a physical office site
Keywords: SelectQuote, Killeen , Bilingual Ancillary Sales Agent - June Start, Other , Killeen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!